Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Dark Qiviut chapter 22 . 3/25/2005
Man, do I HATE this Zeed Milleniumon! I hope that BASTARD gets what's coming for murdering all those people!

Great chapter, but you may want to jump the rating of the fanfic to "R." Just as a reminder here.

Nice work. Keep it up!
Digi fan chapter 21 . 3/13/2005
This is horrible. what can they do now?
belletiger chapter 21 . 3/12/2005
Wow, that was awesome chapter!

Saitou was just defeated now Zeed showed up to be the main and last enemy. Wow, he killed everybody? How Tai will deal with this?

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.

Ps: your fanarts are almost finished
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 21 . 3/12/2005
That was a great chapter. You're really going with Dragonball GT and Yu Yu Hakusho. I love it. Can't wait till the ultimate and final showdown commences. Especially using Goku's final assault on Omega Shennron ala Sussanomon. I wonder will the legendary warriors be together and marry in the end because I want Takuya and Izumi to be together. Keep it up.
Crimson G chapter 21 . 3/12/2005
Saitou is dead and Millenniumon is taking the center stage. HE KILLED EVERYONE! That surprised me. Well hope you have a good week off. Later.
fett chapter 21 . 3/11/2005
That was a neat explanantion behind how all four seasons of Digimon ended up existing in one universe, along with all of the various differences (ex: ki). I was shocked by the ending. I didn't think you would do anything like that or atleast not as an ending to a chapter.
Dark Qiviut chapter 21 . 3/11/2005
*sinister laugh* talk about a cliffhanger. You gotta love 'em. *sinister laugh*

Very great story so far. Now, we see the battle against XeedMilleniumon. Those last few episodes should be promising.

AWESOME job here. I wish you ALL the luck on your vacation as well as this story. Bye Now!
Youkai Youko chapter 21 . 3/11/2005
Wow, awesome chapter! when Taiwas coming off a win over Saitou, now he gotta face Zeed. That was really creep keeping everybdy. I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter. Writte the next chapter soon!
Anthony1 chapter 21 . 3/11/2005
Damn you! How can you end this chapter the way you did and then say that you won't update for a week? I believe you did a good way to end the Saitou saga and move to the Zeed part of the story. Having almost all the good guys die so suddenly was a surprise but I think it'll just help to set up for the last three chapters of this story.

Anyways, have a good vacation and until the next update, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
Yeah! Tai's back in the game and he's going own some villains. Looks like Saitou gets served in the next chapter.

Ryu: Tai's War God Mode is awesome, the description is kind've like that picture of Goku Super Sayjin 5 in the false rumor of DB AF

Now Milleniumum arrives and his Zeed mode looks frightening. Oh man, I sense death and chaos upon the horizon. Later
Youkai Youko chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
wow, great chapter! I liked how you added the digimon X in the fix.

I really liked Omega X in Wargod mode. He looks awesome!

Now Saitou is doomed. Zeed is going to show up in the next chapter! Now the real battle will begin. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
fett chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
War God Mode sounds neat. I can't wait to see him in action. The fight in this chapter was impressive.
max acorn chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
good to be back my friend. any way, i am very impressed by the whole story line. i wonder if tai will meet his mazoku father and since i've seen the fight, i will say, in the history of anime, i have never seen a villian get totally own, and raped by a hero so i hope it is that intense.

as for my gt saga, the yugioh saga will be during the battle city duels and will include tyler falling in love. with who? take a guess my friend.

LATER FICCER!
Digi fan chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
I hope they will be able to beat Millenniumon.
Anthony1 chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
You said that the action in this chapter would blow the previous one away and you were right. Having Tai and Agumon come back to life the way they did was a nice touch and I can hardly wait to see what will happen now that Omega X has reached a even stronger form that before. Till the next one, see ya.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »