Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Crimson G chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was the greatest battle and chapter I read. I tip my hat to you pal. Glad to see my characters making a cameo.

Top Five Characters: Tai, Davis, Dorothy, Takato, Kari

Top Five males: Tai, Davis, Takato, Kazu, Matt

Favorite females: Kari, Sonja, Dorothy, Rika, Sora.

Favorite digimon: Mummymon, Wargreymon, Terriermon, Imperialdramon, Gomamon

Top five Fusion: Omega X(all forms) Metalla X(All forms) Ultima X, Mystic Celestia, Galactic X.

Top five villains: Himo Saitou, Virus, Bebimon, Burizalor, Myotistmon.

Top five Couples: Taiora, Takato/Rika, Takumi, Max/Keke, Takari.

Top five battles: All of them

Top five sagas: Too many to mention

Favorite Seasons: Tamers, 02, 01, frontier

Top five funniest moments: Wardramon becoming fat and there were others.

top five dramatic and saditic. Everyone being killed by Zeed. Matt being killed by Bruizalo, Tai and Agumon fusing for the first time, Galactic X finishing off Zeed. Ryo demise.

Best music themes: Too many to name

Final Thoughts? YOU WANT FINAL THOUGHTS!

Ryu: He wants the thoughts

Should we give it to him

Ryu: A fruit basket?

Christina: Ryu shut up!

Ryu: Candy Grams, my autograph

Sam: Ryu..

Anyway, this has been one of the greatest series I have ever read. Good job dude

Elemental Titans: Until next time!
Ninetalesuk chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
First of all, thank you for adding the cast from Silesia World. Glad they could help Omega X against Zeed.

And second of all, congradulations on a job well done on your D-Fusion story. It's well worth it for ya to complete it, huh? Good luck with the OVA and Movies, buddy!
Michael Bulaich chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was the best battle I've ever read. You sir have created the best series ever written in My favorite top three couples are Takato/Rika, Tai/Sora and Takuya/Zoe. My favorite top five battles are Galactic X vs Dark God Zeed, Burizalor vs. Omega X, Virus vs. Amazing Grace Celestial X, Gallantmon Crimson Mode vs D-Reaper and Level 4 Omega X vs Bebimon.
Digi fan chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was your longest chapter so far. That was a great battle.
Youkai Youko chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
Wow, that was awesome chapter!

I loved. I liked the way you added the other super heros from the other universe _

Thats what I can a MEGA crossover _v

Well, anyway, for your top categories:

Top Five Overall characters:

Tai(Omega X), Matt (Metalla X), Davis, Kari and TK

Favorite Top Five Male Characters:

Tai( Omega X), Matt (Metalla X), Davis, Max and TK

Favorite Top Five Female Characters:

Kari (Mystic Celesta), Sonja, Rika, Sora and Mimi

Favorite Top Five Canon Digimon:

Sakuyamon, Gallantmon, Agumon, Gabumon and Patamon.

Favorite Top Five Fusion Warriors:

Omega X (all forms), Metalla X (all forms), Mystic Celesta, Ultima X, Kaiser X

Favorite Top Five Villains:

Zeed, Himo Saitou, Virus, D-Reaper, and Bebimon

Favorite Top Five Couples:

Tai/Sora, TK/Kari, Davis/Sonja, Ken/Yolei and Max/Keke.

Favorite Top Five Battles:

Favorite Top Five Sagas:

Favorite Seasons

Tamers, 01,fronter and 02.

Top Five Funniest moments:

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest moments:

Tai's being killed by Saitou , Ken's death and Ryo's death were the best of them

Best Music themes:

Basically all of them

Now, I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the final chapter. Sure thing you're going to surprise us with an awesome final

See ya in the next chapter.
AnT chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
In the words of the Grinch...BRILLANCE!

I love how you intuned the scenes with my Hunimal characters, and the diolouge I gave ya. Loved the add ons you added to their diolouges. I think I perfected the character relations with Terra and Max. I still need to work on Chiller and Mallory.

Nice chapter, and such a collosal fight with the gods. Heh, it'll be interesting if the gang does square off with the Z Warriors.
fett chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
The battle in this chapter is quite possibly the best fight scene in the whole series. It was neat getting to see all of the characters from the various seasons and other shows/stories appear in this chapter.

This is a great series which why it's a shame it has to come to an end but I guess all good things must end.
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
First off, let's get your little survey out of the way before I talk about the latest chapter.

Top Five Overall characters:

Top Five Funniest moments:

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest moments:

Best Music themes:

Basically all of them

Now, about the chapter you just did. There was absolutely one of the best chapter that I have ever read even if it was one of the longest that I've ever read.

Having practically all of the characters from the previous fusion stories as well as characters from different tv shows was a great move and it helped to set up the final moments of the big battle.

With only basically one chapter remaining, I have a strong belief that I'll help to wrap up the entire fusion series. Also, I really like to see what you do when you show what has happen to the characters ten years after the final battle. So please have that chapter out soon so I can see how you finish the entire series up.
Belletiger chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
wow, that what I call mega crossover!

I loved the chapter, especially when the most popular heros helped Tai to get the super livibg bomb and Galactic X's showdown. That was the must aswesome chapter of the . You really did a great work!

as for your questions,I will answe these categories and give any final thoughts/opinions in the last chapter. I need take time to asnwer them.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the very last chapter. Good luck in the final chapter of the d-fusion. I bet its going to be a very cool final _.
Dark Qiviut chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
Whew! Now, THAT'S a battle here! Very complex, but one of the greatest chapters I've read. From the battle to the other universes helping along.

Plus, I'm glad Ryo got some part of the battle, too, by helping them finish him off. Ryo Akiyama, truly a man the kids will never forget. I hope that, one day, they'll see him again.

As for the longest digimon chapter, you just missed it. Your chapter was 5 2 , 7 9 3 words. Only SilvorMoon had an ever larger chapter. Overall, you, SilvorMoon, and NetRaptor (from the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom) hold the top three biggest chapters.

As for the Davis-bashing, for why you believe that I considered it bashing (your reasons in there); yes, THAT'S why. Considering I'm a big fan of this guy, you would know how I felt. I felt *angry.*

However, I don't stay angry too long and still read on. I'm glad I did, and I'm happy he was in the center of attention in your last saga. That made me feel much better.

I'm very happy that you included the International DigiDestined. They don't get that much respect here in the Digimon fandom. I think that should change.

Now, for your questions.

Top five overall characters: Davis, Tai, Keke, Jeri, & BlackGatomon.

Top Five Males: Davis, Tai, Mummymon, Ryo, & Neo.

Top Five Females: Lady Moneria, BlackGatomon, Mimi, Mari, & Dorothy.

The top five villans: XeedMilleniummon, Saitou, The Virus, The D-Reaper, & Burizalor.

Top five battles: This battle, Tai vs. Saitou, the DigiDestined vs. the D-Reaper, Davis vs. Jax, & Kari vs. the Virus.

Top five funniest moments: I don't remember them, except two.

1. When the fusion T.K. & Davis did the talking butt.

2. When that digimon acted like some kind of pervert to Mimi when he was getting aroused.

Top five dramatic moments: Tai dying in this series, Earth exploding (D Tamers), Matt dying when he jumped in the D-Reaper. Tai being revived, and Ryo dying in this episode.

My final thoughts: I believe the D Fusion series was exciting, enjoyable, and complex. You definitely know when to keep us on the edge of our seats. The fights were incredible, better than from Zero 2: A Revision. I also enjoyed putting about every single DigiDestined in the series. It feels more comlete that we see that.

I'm also glad you put in the extra universes in there. That was interesting. Now you why I said complex in my profile.

The D Fusion: a series of worth of excitement, suspense, mystery, and joy. From beginning to end, suspense reached its peak higher than the summit. The fights gathered more attention than anything. The thought is there, the excitement was there. If all and hall, this series is a shrine to greatness and prosperity.

Thanks for writing a great story, SSJ4Takeru. It was a great read.

See ya in the epilogue!

P.S.: SSJ4Takeru, I'm enshrining you into my own hall of fame of great authors. Congratulations!
Thedummie2 chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
Awesome series! Can't wait for the next chap! Loved the twists and plots to each chapter. I suggest adding Spiderman to the alternate series thing. Man, I can't wait to hear about Galactic X! (I was slightly disappointed that Ken didn't get a lot of coverage throughout the series.)
Gundamknight chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
Is this guy to be like Voltron in anyways?

anyways cool chapter.

your anime author,

GK
fett chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It won't let me post another review for 22 so I'm posting it here. How about doing a crossover with your "YuGiOhDigimon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon Arc" story. You can have these characters be in the middle of their battles/duels and have a sudden urge to transfer energy without knowing why. This scene can even be referenced in "YuGiOhDigimon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon Arc"
Digi fan chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
The next chapter looks great, will Galactic X be enough to stop him?
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Since I can't write another review for ch.22 here is some more info for the universe for my fic(when I get around to writing it) the couples are Ami/OC(Vega), , Rini/Goten, Serena/Darian, Raye/Gohan(sorry man it's my fic when I write it), Lita/Seto Kaiba, Hotaru/17, Radditz/Haruka, Yamcha/Michiru, Turles/Setsuna, Goku/Chichi, Bulma/Vegeta, Yugi/Tea, Joey/Mai, Isis(Marik's sis)/Bardok?, Marik/OC(Nova), OC(Orion)/Veggitz , and Mokuba/Rebecca.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »