Reviews for Staring at the Sun
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OMG! This is one of the best stories I've read so far! I like Harry and Draco just being friends.:) Thank you...
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was very well done! And yes, I totally understand what watching Napolean Dynamite does to a person! ;)
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i loved this story! it was very well constructed... it was the first FF that made me think about the meaning! good work!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i love it.

down to the melting of the snow and the discoveries made[:
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
love it
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I don't think you need any criticism at all, I love it and I beleive I understand all of it... even if I don't I don't care cause it works for me and it's a great story.

D&S
Julie Long chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Stories like this one are rare; people like to rush into them. In my personal opinion what makes an HPDM story good is the wait...

Keep Writing.
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw, I like it. I like how they didn't snog as soon as they realized that they cared for each other. I like how it wasn't a startling revelation, or a revelation at all.

The symbols were understood, even without you pointing them out at the end, though that may have just been a result of my English teacher, who is really, really big on symbols and theme and all those lovely things.

It's a nice, subtle story, standing alone amidst a mess of angst-filled, humourous fics without a shred of reality. Just what I needed! Many thanks, dahling!
Haley chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
hm...very interesting, lotsa symbolism
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Once again I LOVED it. In fact, it's becoming a habit of mine to love everything you write. It's almost scary, but refreshing nonetheless. This fic desrves an award. Since I can't really give you one though, I guess you'll have to settle for this going on my favorite stories list. _

-:-loonyluna9-:-
ForeverRain chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wonderful
Aurora Enkeli Medeis chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really liked this. The setting for each little segment was beautifully described and it isn't often that you find a writer who makes the slash so subtle yet obvious if you know what I mean. Gorgeous fic sweetheart.

Kisses,

Aurora.
StarryNights06 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I was all "aww"ish for about 5 seconds before I saw that you wrote that right after we saw Napoleon. I cracked up. This story reminds me a lot of that movie we wanted to see...The Kiss the melted the snow. We still have to see that! but i love this story! it's so sweet and...*handmotion* hehe.
Rilon chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This really verged on amazing. I read it again after the a/n and wowza, it meant a lot more to me. really great one shot. you shouldn't continue it though, it stands better on its own. id be very interested in reading something else you've written though, you're fantastic.
fishnetfairy03 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004