Reviews for Shadow of the Dragon
James Birdsong chapter 37 . 3/11
Excellent story
pure.nirvana chapter 37 . 2/9
i'm torn between how i feel about this story so far, I felt it started well at the beginning but the swearing started to annoy me more and more as the story went on. Meilin is a bad ass i get that, but really does she have to swear every moment. I struggled to keep on track of 'time' in the story
I liked the story line of it, it flowed well I thought. I missed the romance between S&S felt it was a bit 'bland' between them. I know you said that you didn't do it for one of the reasons being 'they won't be able to do it anyways' but i do feel you should of wrote it in- regardless!
pyormin chapter 37 . 1/17
Meilin "I fucked Tomoyo last night" wow, just wow. Love this.
pyormin chapter 1 . 1/11
This is so weird but also unique.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
Tawny779 chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
Amazing chapter, I can't wait for the next
erica.phoenix16 chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
Lang Krista chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Hello, I am quite enjoying this story so far, but one thing is starting to really bug me. You overuse the word "pouted" so much that it's starting to get disturbing. To pout is to push out your lips or at least the lower one to show that you're sulking or displeased. It's a childish, cutesy action that even girls in anime don't do every five seconds (unless it's that kind of character), especially not toward a teacher or someone they don't know well.
Suggestion : change it up with "bit her lip in thought", "frowned" (which you do use sometimes), "scowled", "made a face", "grimaced"...
Lunarc chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
Hi, thanks a lot for the great story! I was so glad that I was able to find your story and read it till the latest update :) I did find sometimes the flow of your story kinda slow since you gave quite detailed description for Sakura's friends' cobdition, but I didn't really mind as your overall story is awesome! :D I especially love the slow and meaningful progress of the romance, but hope for more action and the reveal of the main villain here. Really looking forward to the updates and the ending. Lots of support and love for you :)
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
Wish Sakura and Syaoran would make up!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
nightelf37 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Your story's o TV Tropes. A lot of tropes were absent. I filled those in. I can assume that Yamazaki's tall tale about witches predates Puella Magi Madoka Magica, right?

Your page needs more tropes and your fic needs more tropes reading it. Keep up the good work!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
Yeah, no. I've had enough of children fornicating, shouldn't have even read this far. Would have been a great story otherwise I will say.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
Ohh, intense!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 33 . 8/4/2014
Planning for the future can indeed be difficult. v_v