Reviews for Goddess
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
I love it.
Arisyne chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
That was a very good story and it actually had me in tears. Thats the first fanfic thats done that. Keep up the good work you have a great talent.
Queen Serenity chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
Cute. Good story, and well-written, too. Only thing I'd change is add some Japanese explanations for the Japanese phrases you use... in case someone doesn't know those phrases, you know? Anyway, if ya have the time, please be sure and stop by to check out my stuff... please? Thank you.
Black Hands chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Very good so far.
I NEED MONEY chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Good Shit.
DeLa Lune chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
this was so good i loved this fic.
Mandara chapter 12 . 8/11/2004
LOVED LOVED LOVED your story. It was amazing and I hope that you continue with your writing.
Silently.Lost chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
this is such a great story so sweet and at times funny i guess -
Eternal light chapter 11 . 12/27/2002
i wish u didnt get flamed then may be ud finish this fanfiction i think its art -.~
Buffalo Maiden chapter 12 . 8/3/2002
That(wipes tears away)was just beatyful,i realy love the way you have written this story it's wonderful it realy is,i realy like the parts where Usagi tickled Veggie and the part where she got him drink now that i could picture very well,keep up the great writing bye bye.
StaRsHiNe1 chapter 12 . 1/29/2002
this is really good! write one on vegeta and usagi please!