Reviews for Andromeda
bbarbus chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Wow! I want to read the sequel... Please update soon! B
ELody chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Hi!

I find out this fic with google, and I spend more than an hour to finish it (I'm like VERY slowly when it deals with reading something lol) and I'm barely crying! Lol

This was so perfect! The story lines matches with the series in itself, and the romance between Frankie and John is perfectly describing! I loved the parts when she was seeing Kilmer at her side, it was emotionally intense (I don't know if it is an expression that can ba used!)

I'm in love with your fan fic, thank you, and congrats, it was PERFECT!

ELody (Frome France)
Natashja Singleton chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
GREAT STORY!
selanc chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Aw. What a lovely ending.

This was an excellent, excellent story and I really enjoyed it. I'm *very* happy that you're writing a sequel.

Thank you for the fantastic read. :D
everydaymushroomhead chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
I am looking forward to the sequel.
Evil Genius Girl chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
Aww, happy ending? please? anyway, I hope you update soon.

Evil Genius Girl
Only Memories chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
I finally got to read the last two chapters and they're great. I really love the flashbacks of John/Frankie's life. Oh, I hope Frankie doesn't die because I'll be so sad if she does. I hope Hassan turns out to be a good guy he says he is and help them find Fasil. Anyways this is great so far, and can't for you to update soon.
drama-freak-csim chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
I'm so glad he finally found her
drama-freak-csim chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Aw poor frankie, he better find her soon. Great story, can't wait til next chapter
selanc chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
Wow. These chapters are great. Great, great, great, great, great. And because I'm so stunned by their greatness I can't think of anything else to say. Great work! :D
everydaymushroomhead chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
HI, as soon as I got the alert that u posted up a new chapter, I went to read it. I love this new chapter, great work! I do hope that you keep John and Frankie together and give them a happy ending. And maybe have John rescue Frankie at the last minute and get shot while doing so. Finally both of them realize that they need each other. I don't know, this is just my take. Thanks for this great story.
chris chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Enjoying your story so far. Hope you stick with it am waiting to see what happens.
drama-freak-csim chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
yay I'm glad they are gonna find her, cool story
Bibble chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Yay! Another chapter. Thanx! You handle the characters very well, Melanie! ;) Luved this chapter...more please!
Only Memories chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
This is great keep it coming, and I can't wait for more.