Reviews for Why Do The Roses Bleed?
booby chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
fuck you!
Ummster chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey hadeeth! very deep!
JamesMFan chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Crazy lass!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Thanks JamesMFan!

See this is what I ment about reviewing your own story when I told you at the CoA!

Flames Out

Dragon
JamesMFan chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Well, I'll be!

Very deep, Hadeeth. And you know I don't have very much love for Angel but nice writing! Roses bleeding can be a real pain. I mean you stain your arms and then it's just a whole dry-cleaning debacle of your favourite shirt...

Anywho, keep up the good work.

JMF.

Flames In

Dragon-Breath
voldemortfollower chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I thought it was good, like the ending, the part with the roses. I think you created wonderful imagery that captured reality.
Ruth Quist chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Hi,

Are you aware that you can remove reviews you don't like?

Don't listen to the toads. They just like making ripples in the pond.
Fred God of chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
good story but it'll probaly be removed cause of the author notes as chapters. he who hates you should be smack repeatedly with a realy big stick

Fred god of Righteous indignation
Pylea Princess chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Hey! I thought I'd review again, and say thank you for thanking me/your other reviewers. Are you really only 12? Coz you're really good!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Hi guys! I jsut wanted to thank you for your support.

Flames Out

Dragon
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Ignore that asshole. This is a great look into the chaos that is Angel's mind especially during his time in the coffin under the sea. He's obviously going mad. This shows the detatchment he's feeling. Good work.
Lily DeSilva chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
I think that this story is really great. forget that person who hated it. That's just plain rude. I loved it. Great job!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I hadn't planned to review this story, as I feel that Angel deserves whatever comes to him, but I read your author's note, so I took a second look. You write very well with great emotional depth. I think you have a lot of potential, and I look forward to your next works. Don't give the rude person a second though.
Pylea Princess chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
I liked it very much. forget that person who hates it. maybe he/she didn't understand it...