Reviews for Just a Teenage Crush
Soaringclaws chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Cute! I like that Buffy freed the poker kittens...
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This was so cute! It was funny seeing Buffy with the mind of a 15 year old reacting to Spike haha
And the kittens were awesome (especially Larry, I pick him as my favorite. Don't ask why, because I don't know)
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter. I loved the kittens and the jokes about the scooby gang. I'm also liking Dawn more than usual in this story.
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
"There's always a demon. Just go with it." LOL! Best plot device ever, right? I do love your sense of humor. It's funny how Spike is scared of teenage Buffy. She's pretty funny in her own right too, even if she does remind me a tiny bit of a less whiny Harmony.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh, good start. I love how you captured Willow's denial voice.
NinaJansen chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
jessie102 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
That was a really good story, very much enjoyed!
TwilightStarss chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Good story! really cute! yay for Buffy and Spike!
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
hey! great story you put a lot of hard work into it i can tell it flowed very well it's definitely one of my favorite fluffy spuffy stories just the right amount of fluff xD all praise and applause goes to you and your amazing creative-ness! all the best in your future endevours!

Amarra17 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Really good story. Totally loved it...
rkm chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
i really, really liked this story. i've read a few of your works, and i've come to this conclusion : your works are stand-alone good, they don't need the explicit/graphic-ness when there's an interesting concept, good plot, great laughs, truthful characters ... the 'intimate' stuff is the icing on the cake, not the cake itself (ew - bad pun, but all in all the general idea is correct)
Mishelle20 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
I loved reading this fic, it was such an unique plot. You definately know how to enterain a reader. Amazing job!
Skylar McKay chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
This chapter always makes my heart melt.
Skylar McKay chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
The "barney" part always cracks me up. Great story.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/25/2008