Reviews for Confession
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i loved it! that's so cute! :)
cool k chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
he is talking to the reader of the story.
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Yes! Skinner fans unite! *gets slapped* Erm... yeah. Funneh story! I loves it. It's jus so... Skinner-ish. (Yay I invented a new word)

*snicker* I figured as much. It would suck to see everything when you're trying to sleep, woudln't it? XD Sometimes I stay up too late at night just thining. Yes I actually read your review-message! (fear me) And I do things like that too. Though most of the time I'm working out and practicing fighting moves O_o.

Oh well. Love all your stories! I'll see you later! *goes off to hunt for Skinner...:D*

-Kia

PS - "chorus of 'shut-up's'" LMAO. XD
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: I have no idea if anyone will even see this, but it's worth a try. Um, about the eyes rolling up thing...that's not based on fact. It's just something I suspect happens. You wouldn't believe the things I try to find out when it's late and I can't sleep. I do believe it happens, but I can't really prove it. So...yeah. Thanks for alla the reviews!
Tollivandi Silverwing chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
yeah, that's gotta suck. just a bit. I actually once wrote a poem about that...whatever. good job.
Eowyn41 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
heh heh. I love this. It makes you think, don't it?
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow, I never considered that before. Even in "The Invisible Man" H.G. Wells never addressed that, even though he mentioned that shaving was difficult, since there was nothing in the mirror. I liked this. It caught Skinner's personality well, was serious, yet managed to be amusing.
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
*grins* Never though about that! But it make sense... _
noone special chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
not bad
funyun chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
As usual, very entertaining. I didn't know that your eyeballs rolled up in your head. GAAH! Now I can't stop trying to see the top of my head-funyun's a psycho... Anyway. I liked it, a lot.
SentenHeika chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
See you around Rodney!*waves* Heh, interesting. Me like. Well done. Loking forweward to more of your writing. Cheers
Lexie the Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
wow, that was really fantastic! Poor Skinner, it must be horrible when he's trying to sleep and continues to see everything...anywayz, great story! Definitely going to my faves' list :)
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
o.O He sleeps...with his head under the blanket...CUTE TO THINK ABOUT But Jekyll will forever be cuter...SORRY!

hee, cute and short!
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was good, Skinner explaining he has to sleep with the blanket over his head because his eyelids are transparent. Reminds me of the Hollow Man movie, which is a more modern version of H. G. Wells' novel the Invisible Man.
Rini Skinner-Jekyll chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Now you should do one about Jekyll, the maybe wittle Tommy-kins

Skinner: (snigering)

Tom: I hate when you call me that

Skinner: yeah Rini, wittle ickle Tommy-kins hates his nickname dont you Tommy-kins?

Jekyll: (hides a laugh)