Reviews for New York Reunion
Febreez chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
Very good, can't wait for the story to be continued!
Swimfan13413 chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
HEY! good chappie! cant wait to see what happens next!
Abuhin chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
"Psycho Parker." lol. A little extreme, but loads of funniness.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Poor Miranda. Will she & Gordo be reunited?
Black Knight 03 chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
I liked it. I don't think anyone has ever used Parker quite that way before, lol. You did a good job with the banter between Gordo and his assistant. The thing about Gordo going to temple when complaining about Parker was a nice touch. Definantly keep going.
Swimfan13413 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Should it be continued? HELLS YES! sry! LOVE IT!
fLuTeBaBII1220 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
omg that is so good u must continue! it is really good for ur first! please keep going update soon!
Tanguay18 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was a sad ending. I hope this story is going to be continued soon. It was a great start.
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was a hella of a start. You did a very good job with the details. One thing is watch your spacing in paragraphs and punctations. You had a couple of run on sentances. But that's all cosmetic, the chapter was good and the plot looks interesting. I say keep going.
clear variant chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Very good start! You have a lot of detail in the first six paragraphs - maybe even a little too much. In order to maintain the reader's attention, you don't want to dwell too much on the newstories and 'Randa's job; you want to get to the interview sooner. Other than that, it's a great start to a story, and has a lot of potential. Your dialogue withing the interview is excellent - sounds just like an interview on E! or VH1. Update soon!

Frank
Anything But Ordinary chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I really liked it. It is great and u should definetely update
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4