Reviews for Operation Get Away
aurlie chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
ok quick question , where is chapter 3? lool looking forward to it!
Meeja chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
im loving ure story...just read it...i know its been a while but any chance that u will be completing it?/PLEASE PLEASE do...thanks
jovi chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
hi

pls finish this story

i love the way u write
jovi chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
great story

pls do finish it

i love cross and cassie pairing

but in ur other stories u just ;eave them hanging

let them get married add an epilogue or sometrhing pls
JediFeral chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Oh, please finish this! I can't wait to see what happens with Cassie and Mr. Cross!
Isella chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I think this story is off to a good start. It will be interesting to see where its headed. Seems cute and funny so far. I could totally picture it all. You wrote the characters well I mean they were all themselves... if that makes anysense. AWESOME JOB!
fxkoala chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Such a good start. I'm trying to wait (patiently? impatiently?) for more.
Amanda Dumbledore chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Another good fic! please don't get tired of me... *smile* I mean, I can't believe there are just 8 fics about She Spies! and all of them are in English... anyway, I hope you don't takke too long to update, fine? I'll be waiting!
tanya chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
yeah, another SS fanfic. This is hilarious. I cant wait to read more.
Evil Genius Girl chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
wow, great chapter (especially "“We could say that because we’re always at work, our relationship has become strained, so we’ve taken this vacation to spend some quality time together and rediscover our passionate love for each other.
Star Shadow Stalker chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
This was perfect.

Star: I never thought of a cot

X-Ray: Of course you didn't

Star: MAke sure to read Follow The Dove chapter three and review! I'll send more ideas ltaer when I think of some
DryMartini chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
woow! I loved this chapter, it was fun!, is that "Jaron Cain" going to play an important part in the story? Cause I think he should, but that's just me. Anyway, keep writing! :)
S a i r a h i n i e l chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Hey. Yay. pls. update shortly and read my She Spies fic!
Star Shadow Stalker chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Loved it! I'll send you my idea for the next chappioe later
Evil Genius Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
aww, another Cassie/Cross story (I'm a sucker for these kind of stories). Anyway, can't wait to read more.

Evil Genius Girl