Reviews for High on That Mountain
Melanie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I cried so hard reading this one. Kim and Ron have always been my role models since the show first aired on Disney. I was 7 years old trying to copy Kim's kung fu and trying to summon Mystical Monkey Powers xD I cried for hours when you had them die holding each other. I had only stopped crying just a few hours ago but I still feel tears coming up.
kkaila21 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
WOW... That was beutiful. This story realy got to me. I m still crying.
dude90716 chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
if at all possible, you should rearrange the chapters so that this is after chapter 4.

other than that, amazing man. simply amazing.
dude90716 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
very good man, but could you break it up a bit?

it gets hard to keep track of which line i am on...
djenson2493 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I don't know if you're familiar with the song "Check Yes or No," by George Strait. But the scene on the playground with Kim and Ron reminded me of it, after I started watching the show, I always thought it was a good fit for K/R.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Wow, just... wow. This is the first time I have to get rid of a "lump" in my throat.

Silent Amethyst chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
i was crying all the way through the countdown to the end.

this was a good story though. it's going up on my favorites.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Honest to God...I am almost afraid to go to the last chapter.

You know my closing by now
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
I am remembering the times I read reprints of origin sagas for various superheroes, such as "Action Comics" #1, featuring the first appearance of Superman, and an issue of Marvel's "World's Finest" (if I remember right) which introduced Spiderman to the world. While the artwork was a little rough around the edges by the standards set foth in later incarnations of each character, the main essence, the dynamics, and the true talent of the creators were in full bloom.

It seems to be the same way with this story. As you know, I have read some of your later works (well, later than *this* one-I am still trying to catch up to you). The words seem all crunched together, making it hard to read and follow. However, the brilliance of the work makes it more than well worth the effort.

I think I can speak for many satisfied readers throughout FanFiction when I thank you for learning to use the "enter" key by chapter 4, and putting it to its full use by chapter 6.

See, I am not just some "sunshine" reviewer only telling you what you want to hear. I am sure you have had to give some "tough love" to some of these other writers, too,

Keeping it real,

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This is only your FIRST fanfic? Kabonkers, bro. You've got my vote.
Danny-171984 chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
So chapter 6 is like an 'alternative ending'? Well, in over all, this is one sad story. Even though it brought peace to the world, it was given by a VERY high price. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
I guess there goes my hope...out the window. At least the world is a better place for everyone T_T

Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
The tears man, the tears! That was painfully sad. From 10 to 0, the tears came. I hate your writing skills for making us so sad. Sigh...I wish that there is some hope in the upcoming chapters.

Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
okay...something inside my head is telling me that this will bring tears to my eyes. Now I'm afraid to keep on writing...but I will since I do hate to stop reading a story. An undone story is one of the worst thing for me, and because of that I will continue reading. I hope this will turn out into a happy ending.

Is this your first fic ever? The way this story is written...well, is not really the type of style you have. Its...different, but good nonetheless. Keep on writing.

Shannon chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
Oh my, I thougth they were going to live. Sniff, sniff. What a sad story. I'm just glad that it was a story. Oh I feel like crying. Well, good job.