Reviews for Protecting What's Mine
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Really great read! You have romance, humor, suspense, worry, love, and heat. Love it, love it!
SardonyxRosetta chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
"It was like being home on a rainy day" was one of the best similes I've heard in a while. Good job! loving the fluff!
DoubleQ chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Is the story over? No I feel there's more that can be done here! ;D But seriously, I love the story. The characterizations of Sano and Megumi where great. Although I'm not a fan of including that many japanese words myself, but that's just a nitpick. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I would like to correct something. Geisha is not courtesan nor a prostitute. They only have that image, bec after the world war II, many prostitutes called themselves Geisha to perhaps entice customers, and westerns have no idea who is the legit one. See wiki for more details.
dipta chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Loved it !

I love this pairing, and the whole story was very well written

iryna chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Hehe, I liked Megumi's confession! So bold XD
hegalomaniac chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
i just love it...
Cherry Rivers chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Very nicely done!
P.O.J.A chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
damn what a way 2 conclude! but really cool fic nonetheless (sano X meg are my fav pairin in the entire saga) keep it up!
Silver Moon Vampiress chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Wow! That was extremely well written. I loved it! Please continue to write.

rivendellelve chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Aww that was so cute - I love it *g*
fire.elve chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
its a real great story!

it isn't finished, is it?

i hope not, please keep up updating!

i love your story! p
Jit705 chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
I like the matching if anybody ever reads the manga they will know. It has lots of fluff but I like it that way! Cool I like it exactly the way it is!
Geishawithinfriendofgeishagirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
but i do still like the story despite the geisha issue
Geisha within chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
11. geisha – courtesan or prostitute

a geisha is not a prostitute, a tayu is a courtesan, a geisha is an arts person thats what geisha means,

next time before you deside to degrade the arts, or people who help keep the history alive,

do your research genius.