Reviews for The Gremlin Diaries
Lenny gremlinfan chapter 3 . 7/8
Your excluding every other gremlin you should do George Lenny Mohawk Daffy Earl Haskins Blender gremlin Christmas tree gremlin Dish throwing gremlin Ruby gremlin
What about all the other gremlins and everybody else
U maroon you misspelled every single word on purpous you lower intelligent speller
Qille chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I don't know why there would be any flames. This is amazing! If I had an account, I would post something along the lines of this, but it would be from the POV of the gremlin I call Sparky.

Love this story, and I laughed so hard at Stripe's chapter. P
sapphire yautija chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
so this is waht stripe well anyway tel stripe i said hi!he he
badberry123 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
nice diary entries! :)
Anonnymous chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Hilarious chapter! Made me laugh! I've always wanted to know what Stripe was thinking!

If only he knew what was going to happen next...
Taita chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
This is um sort of short but interesting i think the next one to go out should be longer
RabidSonicFan chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
This story is very good! If you want to know, here is the link to the original Gremlins script,

I hope you'll enjoy this!This is the very first draft of Gremlins and there should be some noticeable differences.
Pigogre chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I like Gremlins!
meagan4dominic chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
I love Gremlins & I love this fanfic. It's really good. I liked the spike thing & I really want to see Kate's diary entry so PLEASE update
kinky finkelstein chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Great :) How about a chapter from Pete's point of view?
whoami chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
do the gremlins wear underwear? if so boxers or briefs?
Hazel Wish chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Great chapter, I hope you continue with this story. How about you do one of the other gremlins, like the crossdresser or the guy who harrassed Stripe with the puppet (right up to his death). Or maybe the Milkduds gremlin, or not.
Hazel Wish chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
OMFG, I don't think I've laughed this hard. I can totally picture Stripe writing and even talking like this, LOL. Love the part about the watching the funny movie with little men singing until that mean Billy boy blew up the theatre. ROTFL onward!