Reviews for Snow in MidSummer, Spring in MidAutumn
semantics chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
romanticism?

Nice :D

So Draco is the byronic hero... well well well
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
well done. thanks
tempesta calma chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really enjoyed your story, but I was just wondering why Hermione received a second class O of M instead of a first. I know it's a petty issue, but I really am quite curious.
SimplyChristine chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
whadda...woah...*faint* AHH this is so romantic. Draco, reciting poetryWIN.

I'm an Autumn child, born in September, and I love the season as well! It's too bad there isn't much of an autumn here in Shanghai, China. My old home in Virginia was surrounded by forest and well, you can imagine, at that time of the year...
monkeyslut chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
"and I beg forgiveness for afflicting my poor verse on you."

poor verse? are you kidding? that was.. beautiful. :)
anahitathebooklover chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
AWESOME! into my favs it goes..
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Nice and funny!
azure orbis chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I can't understand why on earth this doesn't have more reviews- because it's really, really good. I'm not even a serious fan of HP, and this fiction, the descriptions and the dialogue, everything flowed so nicely together. And the incoorporation of the seasons and of season-appropriate poetry enhanced the setting so nicely.
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Well, I'm positively *delighted* you inflicted us with your poetry. For a second there, I was wondering where in the heck did you manage to find a poem that perfectly and autumn-ly described Hermione's fair visage. *wink* Then I sheepishly realised you had to have written it...

I live in the tropics too, right in SEA and the closest I've gotten to snow is the dirty slush that was on the sides of the rodes in . Ah well, that's what movies are for! ;)

Thanks and could you do me the teniest favour? How can I take part in challenges such as this? I've been reading fanfic for about a year now but haven't been able to gather enough inspiration for a WIKTT challenge yet, but I think if a challenge like *this* was issued, I may just be able to write to the standards people like you have set! Just drop me a mail, yeah! Thankee.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
oh this is so lovely. keep writing such wonderful one-shots.

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
You should do a sequel. I enjoyed this story.

Sincerely,

Flair Verona
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wow.
adfdafddf chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Great story!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Very cute. Do you have a beta? There are some incorrectly-conjugated words in your fic.
josie chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
hey ...love your story...u gonna update blind anytime soon...i love that story too...yup...hurry and update the other stories...and contiune to write good ones like this to