Reviews for The More Things Change
Liber-T.E.A chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
Wow, this is excellent. You need to continue. Your cliffhanger is driving me mad!
syameimaru chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
You use a Thesaurus don't you?

I really liked this story, and trust me, it's hard to get me to say that about anything. You managed to somehow meld depression silliness happiness and almost a sort of moral into a description of a 23 hour visit of a person.

This is like the triple layer cake of writing ya got here.
punky326 chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
What an awesome and touching story! I loved every minute of it!
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
Wow! Breathless silence! You write really well - I can just see the two girls as adults, catching up on old times. It's very touching, and I too would like to know what happened to Tomo, and to the rest of them. A series lurks?

A Gentleman Of Leisure.
Despite chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
An exceedingly good read. Thankyou.
Nanenna chapter 10 . 8/12/2006
You have an incredible grasp of the characters and such a wonderful view, even if it does seem rather tragic and depressing. I feel sorry for Chiyo, it seems more like she's going to tell the others that Tomo is dead or something. D:
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
i am shocked, shocked at the brilliance of this fic. masterfully written. you take on their futures are rather spectacular, though i would think that sakaki would have a problem with the cats. though, i have to agree with azu fan, i was expecting a sequel. your ending with the missing tomo address and chiyo looking for her hinted at that, and not all too subtly i might add. please write on.
Azu Fan chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
This is a fantastic story! I really can't think of anything that could be done to improve, honestly. It's a very realistic take on their futures, I think.

The only criticism I can give is that, somehow, it's been over a year since you finished it and you haven't done a sequel yet! You can't end the story on that note about Tomo and not write a sequel! I'm desperate to know what happened between her and Yomi, and to know what happened afterwards. I mean, eventually things would turn out okay, right?

So, yeah, please, please, PLEASE write a sequel! It doesn't have to be as long as this one if you don't want it to be. Just one or two short chapters to resolve the issue would be enough for me. Besides, I'm not the only one asking for a sequel about Tomo and Yomi, either. It'd make your fans quite happy, I think.
I like the idea chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Im the SAME PERSON that reviewed the Azu in Space one around...12 times. anyway, thought the idea was really great- a future for the AzuCast- Whoop! and if anything, i think you can write a second to this one, detailing about Koyomi MAYBE tomo takino ( or any other members of the cast... but you already did Sakaki-san, Kaori-sama...so who's left?) ANYWAY! I enjoyed that as much as the IN SPACE Fic, and PLEASE write a sequel.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

-Chris... )and...for what it's worth...I really, really like the way you write your stories. It's a real talent. I say you use it! XD bye!
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
uhh.. hate to say it.. but i thought that Chiyo-chan had an obsession for the Giants, instead. *on the anime*
Mizamour chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Wonderful! What a great fic! Whoa!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow! That is AWESOME! I love your writing... the best AMD fic I've seen!
somemadao chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I like how Osaka jogs her memory as to who her visitor is. A great moment.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
Short but good
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
Beautifully written. I wanted to cry. Some angst sure but a very good job nontheless.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »