Reviews for Fruit Loops
Amiella chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Hahahahaha! This was great!
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
LOL! Awesome. I have 2 girls so I never had to deal with that but that really was funny!
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Just one thing: HAHAHAHAHAHA

that was so adorable i fell out of my chair laughing. Chapeau!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
XDDD THAT was hilarious!
hornduckie chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I had recently heard of the fruit loop trick. Absolutely hilarious, and most welcome after Heart with No Companion. Needed a laugh.
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
ah that was too cute for words! x
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
LMAO, I did this with cheerios but my husband as never around much so it was up to me. I filled a cup with water and showed my son how the stream hits the cheerio and sinks them. I must admit it was the funniest damn thing I had ever done. Thanks you for writing this, it brought back some very funny memories.
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Super cute.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
awww very sweet! Thank you! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I read this one-shot a while ago and completely forgot to bookmark it. So glad someone helped me find it again, but it's just as adorable and funny as the first time around. Great little one-shot. Thanks! :)
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear Michmak:

I loved this story so, so, so much! I'm still laughing! I'd love if you wrote more stories like this... I love fluff!

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing!

Dherea chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Great one shot! I can see Snape being indignant at having to teach his son this skill, and Hermione listening at the door and cracking up...ESPECIALLY when he told his son to NOT use his equipment to sink the loops! LOL
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
LOL Soooo cute! Will never look at fruit loops the same way again.
Furball101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lol, this was hilarious! :) I never like Snape and Hermione together but the storyline distracted me from that. Excellent job, I couldn't stop laughing! ;)
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LMFAO. This is so funny! I can't imagine how you got the idea of sinking Fruit Loops!