Reviews for Fruit Loops
shadieladie chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
i love your story it's so funny you should write more like thisand thank you for the idea if i ever have a boy I'm totaly going to try thank you for the idea
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
oh dear god...that was strange and funny ::cries over fruit loops:: hehe..u should continue it yaya!
Bobbi Sue chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
You said this was out of character, but I don't think it was at all! What a cute (and yes fluffy) little story. It does the heart good to read a happy fic. I cried each time I read your last chapter of Heart with No Companion. (and I re-read it at least 5 times...)

thank you!
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Adorable piece of fluff. Augustus, what a name for a little child. I bet it was Severus idea.

I loke your writen style very much. You got me day dreaming with "Heart ..." all day.

Now you give me an idea with fruit loops and my kid.
Pearle chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
"No, Augustus, no. USE YOUR OWN!"

ROTFLOL! Absolutely hysterical! I am still laughing thinking of it. I can just imagine the horror on his face. My husband used sheets of toilet paper with marks on them to show our son. It is definitely a man thing. Thanks for sharing.
The Mad Madame chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
You had me howling with tears. I am currently potty traing my child as well, but with no luck. The joys of parenting.
Asty chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
*giggles* I feel so honored that I was privvy to this hilarious story before it metamorphed into an adorable SS/HG fic of hilarious proportions. I highly encourage you to explore writing other one-shots using personal experience, I know you've got bags and bags of stories up your sleeve still waiting to be told. As always, a beautiful job and with the right touches of humor and sincerity. Keep it up Mich!
Dame Niamh chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
"No, Augustus, no. USE YOUR OWN!"

ROTFL That was absolutely delightful! Augustus has his father dead to rights!

Blessed be!

Dame Niamh
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Oh Lord! This is too funny. Snape sinking Fruit Loops. "Use your own!" had me on the floor. Thank you for showing us such a intimate moment of Snape family life.
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This was really funny, is that difficult for boys go to the bathroom? must be really hard for the fathers...

Really good fic
tattood-girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
oh my GOODNESS ... I'm still on the floor ... this was hysterical ... thank you!
JasperPress77 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was so cute! I was LOL just like Hermione imagining Snape and this uncomfortable demonstration. :-) Excellent job!
Mizuki Ashiya chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
*dies* You are a goddess, d'you know that? You successfully made my bad humour go away and now I can go back to my own futile attempts at writing a novel. *grins* This was just wonderful... it's been awhile since I read something as funny as this story...

I'm waiting eagerly for next chapter of "Hear with No Companion"!

Mizuki
armor chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
It's so funny ! Really... You're a very good writer !
Sabian1110 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
that, my dear was too cute. one of the more random fics I've read in this ship but it was darling nonetheless. Very fun, keep up the great work!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »