Reviews for Fruit Loops
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
"No, Augustus, no. USE YOUR OWN!"

So funny
crow chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh my god, this is funny. I laughed so much that my roommate probably thinks I am insane and I am afraid I will not get rid of this stupid smile for the rest of day
pvb chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
"USE YOUR OWN!"

LOL - Hilarious!
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I laughed very hard! XD

It's so cute and funny! :)

If I've a child one day (but a boyfriend first, perhaps, hm!xD), and more precisely a little boy, I'll remember this scene :D
thecowscumhome chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was a good one! I've been feeling rather under-the-weather lately, that totally cheered me up. )
digio chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
can't stop laughing!

LOL!
crackpot old fool chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
..stupid fat smile still glued to my face - i've never laughed so much.
El Neneo chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I just found this fic and OMG so cute!
Smiju chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OMG BEST SNAPE/HERMIONE FIC EVER!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Is still laughing to hard to type- That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Well done!
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
lol lol lol, that is incredibly funny! i have never had to potty train a kid before, but this story makes it funny! i can see severus' face when she asked, but i don't think it is too far out of character, i mean if he can soften enough to get married, i can only imagine that he has a big soft spot for his kids, even when they are inconvenient.
RyuVampiress chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
HAHAHA wow that was great! It made me laugh so much!

USE YOUR OWN

XD

Very good -faved-
postalservice chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
lo, sinking fruit loops, I'm never eating those again
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This story is really, really funny and so well written! I still can't stop laughing. You described everything so colourful that it's really easy to feel just in Hermione's place, eavesdropping...

Just one thing I don't understand: how come a liberated woman teaches her son - or wants him teached - to pee standing up? What a missed opportunity! ;o)
R2M chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This did the trick for me too. That was so hilarious! LOL.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »