Reviews for Fruit Loops
NS chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Mwah ha haa, your husband must've been mortified when he read this!(Unless of course, you've made the wise decision not to share this little piece of fiction with him...)
villafoo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
way too funny! Man, i laughed so hard XD
geek.but.you.love.me chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was brilliant! Maybe I'll suggest that to my sister and brother-in-law to try go with their son!
Sandi chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That. was. freaking HILARIOUS! I died at the same line Hermione did: "No, Augustus, no. USE YOUR OWN!" Oh I was laughing so hard. I absolutely love the family dynamics in this - it was fluffy and exactly what I needed! Amazing story! :)
ultimateform14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Um... okay. That was funny and all, but I don't think that's something to write about on the internet. That could just be because I'm only fourteen, though. It's cleaver and funny, but I still wouldn't write anything like this.
SerpensTale chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was so funny, and cute in a way.
alaskanwoman25 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this is really good please add more chapters when you can find the time to so so please, thanks
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Somewhere before being horrified and after I'd stoped laughing so hard, I had the opportunity to notice that you write with a great skill. Unfortunatly that was quckly replaced by more laughter as I read a certain line again. How did the child propose to use his father's erm equipment to sink fruit loops. That also leads me to my next question, sinking fruit loops? does that work?
athelas chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
"No, Augustus, no. USE YOUR OWN!"

i think i just peed my pants laughing

ur fabulous
hello chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
DO NOT SEND THIS BACK TO THE PERSON THAT SENT YOU IT![not a good idea]

DO THIS ITS SOO FREAKY

scroll down

down

most people aren't sure of what they really want in life.

I received this letter from a friend on the computer, did what it told me to, and within a week, everything I had wished came true! Here's an exact copy, this really works!

1. To yourself, say the name of the only guy or girl you wanna be with 3 times!

2. Think of something you wanna accomplish within the next week and say it to your self

times!

3. If you had 1 wish what would it be? say it to yourself 9 times!

4. Think of something that you want to happen between you and that 1special person and say it to your self 12 times!

5. Now, heres the hard part! Pick only 1 of these wishes and as you scroll down focus and concentrate on it and think on nothing else but that wish.

* *

Now make one last &final wish about that one wish

that you picked.

After reading this, you have 1 hour to send it out to 15 people, and what you wished for will come true within in one week!

down

u only get one chance! Now scroll down and think of your crush!

Keep going

Keep going

Keep

going

!

Did you think of your crush? I hope so, that was

your last chance. Now pay very close attention this important message!

Sorry but once read, must be sent. Yes, this is one of those kinda chain

letters that everyone hates. This one has been going since 1863 and if you break this chain, you will pay! Remember that after hearing

these stories.

First Example:

Take Barbra Wallace.. She was a pretty lucky girl, up till she got this same chain letter. She had a crush on the same kid since kindergarden. when she got this mail she didn't pay any attention to it. She just thought, no big deal. And deleted it. The next day her dad got fired and her mom dies in a 1. car crash. If she would have sent the letter none of that would have happened and her mom would be alive.

Second Example:

Try Freddie D. Now Freddie D. was your average nerd. Had glasses, was short and chubby, was in gifted. All the signs of your total dork. He also received this letter and sent it to 51 people in the hour. Now, like Barbra, he had a crush on a girl since 3rd grade. The next day after sending the chain the girl confessed her love for him ever since 3rd grade. Freddie D. finally had the courage to ask her out, and of course, she had been waiting to yes to that for years. They grew up and married each other to live happily forever.

Third Example:

Now if you couldn't relate to the others, this'll get ya hooked. Listen to this. A kid named Jordan Johnson was just getting on AOL to check his mail. He was a quiet kid, not that popular but not a geek either. he was just normal. He saw he had mail from his friend. It was this exact letter. Now Jordan Johnsen was a smart kid and he knew what could happen if he didnt pass it on. He simply pulled a few friends from his buddy list and sent it along. The next day, about that same time, he got a phone call. It said he had won the lottery! then his dad came home and bought him a new bike! His mom bought him Nintendo64 and play station! His grandmother sent him a new computer, and his best friend gave him tickets to the concert he wanted to go to, Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit! Then he inherited a brand-new tv from his aunt! He was goin' wild! the next day his secret crush asked him out, and they have been going out ever since.

Now, you heard the stories.

I know which person i'd rather be, but thats up to you. I wouldn't wanna end up like Barbra but thats only me. We all want what we cant have but now's ur chance to go out with that special somebody ur waiting for. Take it or leave it. If you send this to-

1 person- you will lose all luck in ur love

life...forever!

10 people- your crush will say they like you as a

friend...ONLY!

15 people- your crush will say they like you

20 people- your crush will ask you out!

25 people- your crush will kiss you!

30 people - Your crush

will have sex with you

pressing the button at the bottom of this bulletin will automatically post it to all of your friends and all of the above will come true, this is real!

Don't blow it, it's ur chance to shine! Have everything u wanted, and more! Now, complaining cus u dont have any friends. Well theres an answer 4 everything. It's simple, just go in a chat room, pick some names and send away! but here's the catch...you only have one hour to send it after being read. Please pass this to

everyone you.. know

NO SEND BACKS!

Sorry!
Ginger Paws 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
You actually made your husband sink fruit loops? poor guy... Is that really your son's name? Love the story. very funny.
tehPurr chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*chokes with laughter* OMG this is one of the funniest fics I've ever read! *falls off chair in hysterics*
soulsucker chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh my god!

Did a search for SS/HG a few weeks ago, came across that fabulous translation of Malina and after laughing my ass off for about two hours I thought I'd leave you a review

(as if you didn't have enough anyway :))

My friend and I still pee our pants laughing if one of us throws that "Use your own!"-sentence in unsuspectedly!

Great job!
LilDemonGoddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was funnyand full of fluff. I could just imagine that happening in real life and I would totally be listining in. Ha HA Ha. This chapter made me laugh me head off. Really it did.
Cissylein chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I do not know any story which has over 100 reviews because of ONE chapter! *lol* But this one-shot is great!

I first read the great translation from Malina, and thought I should read the original one too.

Really fantastic. Augustus is so cute! *lol* And its so funny because it describes your own experience *LOL* Nice family :D

Take care,