Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Nintendo Version
JGM16 chapter 6 . 8/24
Okay, I see why you chose Pokemon as the Olympus coliseum, but the execution failed. The 2 worlds are too different to use the same approach and the theme dose not fit the anime at all.
JGM16 chapter 5 . 8/24
Honestly I always figured Ganon would be a better Maleficent. Bowser is more like Pete in my eyes
I would LOVE to beta this story, but I can't because I don't have a fanfiction account.
Here's some advice: Assign ' to thoughts, or make the thoughts Italics.
andreashp96 chapter 36 . 2/25
To be honest, I never played any of the Kingdom Hearts games. But one of the soundtracks urge me to see the walkthroughs, and it's what got me into Kingdom Hearts series.

Seriously, to say, I know this is a parody of KH but with Nintendo and other VG companies characters, but to be serious, the whole chapters are full of EPIC ACTION, INTENSITY and also... the AWESOMENESS!

Okay, Chain of Memories should be short, but I wanna see Mario & Peach's reunion as well as Luigi & Daisy's after Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Sora and Riku defeats the mastermind in Nintendo ver. of Kingdom Hearts II! You know I will be relieved to see their reunion. I love to see how they return back to Mushroom Kingdom.

Oh yes, I know you will remaster this KH:TNV, but if you want to continue from Chain of Memories, well this is the synopsis/plot for you to write for Kingdom Hearts II: The Nintendo Version:

" The memories never fade, but the story is not over...

Sora, Luigi, Yoshi and Toadsworth were falling asleep in about one year after their adventures in KH:TNV and its continuation, KH COM:TNV. However, Roxas, in Twilight Town, have the recollection of Sora's adventures while the Heartless once again invading Twilight Town as Roxas is having his summer vacation. A man in black named Axel appears to know him, but to Roxas' dismay, he doesn't know what Nobody is.

Finally, Roxas and Axel encounters DiZ, and as well finding Sora, Luigi, Yoshi and Toadsworth sleeping in a hidden basement inside the mansion. Toadsworth, Princess Peach's caretaker as well as a royal chronicler of the trio's adventures and Peach herself, finally finds that his Journal is completely blank, save for the note: "Thank Namine" (written by Toadsworth during COM:TNV).

The party will encounter Wario and Waluigi, the new villains as well the duo of Wario Bros., and back in the Mushroom Kingdom as Peach is talking with the Deep Dive orb which inside is Master Shigeru (based on Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Mario series and also taking the role of Yen Sid), Peach with the help of Princess Daisy of Sarasaland, finding the trio and Toadsworth still alive, summons them once again to travel new worlds in order to protect the worlds from Heartless and Nobodies in order to stop Organization XIII. Some of the worlds changed but the trio will encountering the new ones, which they never visit before.

As the trio and Toadsworth returned, and as they revealed the Toad Express was destroyed as the result of visiting dangerous world of End of The World in order to fight Ansem, which is revealed to be Xehanort's Heartless, Peach is sad to hear that she has no her private transportation for the trio to travel between worlds. Thankfully, the Toad workers under Peach's orders assisted by Toadsworth, Sora, Luigi, Daisy and Yoshi, they doubled their efforts to rebuilt the Toad Express in less than a year (which a year or two is needed to construct it) thanks to the additional supports Professor E. Gadd, the duo lead of the Toad workers Toad and Toadette as well as the scholar Goombella and her professor, Professor Frankly.

Peach informed Sora and the others that Bowser has returned/revived with his new army of Heartless as well with his son Bowser Jr. and Koopalings, seeking revenge for their father's death earlier at the KH:TNV, now with the assistance of Organization XIII, they regained power.

Of course the Organization has a leader, but who is the leader, or even the mastermind of the Organization XIII? What is their purpose? As well as the Organization XIII, what will the Koopa Tribe under Bowser's reign do with the Organization's plans?

Other than that, when travelling to other worlds, can Sora, Luigi, Yoshi, and the others find Riku and Mario, which is revealed to find the secrets of Organization XIII? Can they bring an end to a mastermind of the Heartless and Nobodies invasion?"

Based on what I've seen of some of the old comments, the worlds for KH2:TNV (suggestions) to write exact to Disney counterparts will be:
- Destiny Islands
- Twilight Town
- Toad Town (Mario series)
- Peach's Castle (Mario series)
- Isle Delfino (Super Mario Sunshine)
- The World that Never Was
- Agrabah replacement: Hyrule (Zelda series)
- The Land of Dragons replacement: Isle O' Hag (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Olympus Coliseum replacement: Pokemon Coliseum and Rocket HQ (Pokemon series)
- Halloween Town replacement: Mute City (F-Zero series)
- Beast's Castle replacement: Lylat System (StarFox series)
- Port Royal replacement: Movieland (Viewtiful Joe, Capcom, first appeared on GameCube)
- Atlantica replacement: Dreamland/Planet Popstar (Kirby series)
- 100 Acre Wood replacement: Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's Story)
- Timeless River replacement: An 8-bit world based on 1981 Donkey Kong, 1985 Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Land series
- Pride Lands replacement: Eagleland (Mother 1 and 2)
- Hollow Bastion
- Space Paranoids replacement: Battle Network (Megaman Battle Network)
- Radiant Garden
- Realm of Darkness
- Kingdom Hearts
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
that was such an incredible amazing first chapter
Fanguy59 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
HAHAHAHA! D I'M DYING HERE!

Seriously, though. I LOVED that 4'th wall breakage by Team Rocket. They're always a hoot!
GameManiac chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
A fitting epilogue chapter to conclude one of a handful of FanFics that I enjoyed reading through, before I began writing FanFics of my own. You highlighted what occurs at the end credits of Kingdom Hearts, with the Nintendo (and Sega) characters that you showcased. And you even did a great job describing "Another Side".

My only complaint with this story is nothing that you did wrong (ignoring the occasional grammatical lapse), but what I did wrong. I spent a bit too long in giving you my honest opinion on this magical tale. It wasn't until I dived into FanFiction with my OWN FanFiction that I was finally able to give my praise or criticism to the handful of FanFics that I've read over the last few years.

This isn't the last you'll hear of me. There's still a couple of other FanFics that you've written that I've read before and have yet to acknowledge, and I plan on rereading them at my earliest convenience.
GameManiac chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
You weren't kidding about the length of this chapter. Without question, this chapter is the longest one out of the entire story. Of course, it has to be. How else are you going to conclude the final clash with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness?

And unlike in the video games (or at least not to this necessary caliber), you highlighted the character bonds between each other extremely well. Whether it was between Sora and the gang, or with Kairi, Mario, and Riku.

I did keep my goal of having this story surpass 400 reviews, but I'm not done yet, and neither is this story. All that is left to reread and review is the "epilogue" chapter of this monumental FanFic.
GameManiac chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
It actually slipped my mind that you included both Crazy Hand and Master Hand into the mix. It seemed quite appropriate to have the Hand Duo replace Chernabog as the boss in that particular area.

And now the penultimate chapter is next, the chapter that concludes this story.
GameManiac chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
We didn't know it at the time, but that mysterious figure was actually Xemnas. And after reading this chapter, I'm a little jealous of those who have played the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts.
GameManiac chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Three of the biggest fights you've ever written, in one chapter (well, ALMOST in one chapter). Very enthralling battles overall. Though I can't help but feel as though there are a couple of clich├ęs around Sora getting back up after receiving a near fatal blow. Not that it matters much to me though.

I feel as though I should say more on the matter, but I'm finding myself running out of standalone praise to give you. I guess that happens when you review every single chapter. XD
GameManiac chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Without question, no other chapter before this one is as action heavy and full of intense clashes. Sora, Luigi, and Yoshi battled against Yuffie, a Shiny Gyarados, Leon, Cloud, and Team Rocket. And even then, there's still more to come.

I'd say more on the subject, but some of the best battles in this entire FanFic are next. And even though I've read them before, I can't wait to refresh my memory on them.
GameManiac chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
So the Phantom heartless was replaced by Chaos, and Kurt Zisa was replaced by Majora's Mask and the Moon. Both fights were incredible and intricate. The best part was having Sora go Super Sora, and comment on how he resembles a Super Saiyan.

Fun fact: Super Saiyan came about two years BEFORE Super Sonic. Sega paid homage to Dragon Ball Z by emulating that legendary state of being.

Next time, Sora and the gang enter the Giovanni Cup (I can't imagine it being titled anything else XD), and they face off against some of their most challenging opponents yet.
GameManiac chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
Compared to your past chapters, I feel as though this one is your most humorous yet. There was considerably more effort in that department, and I found myself pausing to catch my breath.

The part involving Luigi, Yoshi, and the bees was priceless. I feel as though that bit was inspired by that scene in "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time". There was a comical bit just like that, in the Gritzy Desert area. Also, those joke glasses with the over-sized noses. Those aren't entirely necessart for them, mostly because they already HAVE big noses XD.

I think I paid a bit too much attention to the humor in this chapter.
GameManiac chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Astonishingly, I find myself being able to review TWICE today. I didn't have anything else to do and I felt it appropriate to catch up on my reading.

The second Bowser and Riku fights were, to put in one word, EPIC! You capturdd the combat scenes quite well, and even added a bit of your personal flair into the mix, such as the part where LUIGI wield's Sora's keyblade and delivers the final blow, as well as when Sora is able to nullify Riku's (Ansem's) Dark Aura attack before it even launched.

Lastly, you made Sora's "death" all the more touching. It was also a bit humorous how Shadow heartless Sora "attacked" Luigi a bit, but turned loving towards Kairi.

Well done, man. Well done.