Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Nintendo Version
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/24
that was such an incredible amazing first chapter
Fanguy59 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
HAHAHAHA! D I'M DYING HERE!

Seriously, though. I LOVED that 4'th wall breakage by Team Rocket. They're always a hoot!
GameManiac chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
A fitting epilogue chapter to conclude one of a handful of FanFics that I enjoyed reading through, before I began writing FanFics of my own. You highlighted what occurs at the end credits of Kingdom Hearts, with the Nintendo (and Sega) characters that you showcased. And you even did a great job describing "Another Side".

My only complaint with this story is nothing that you did wrong (ignoring the occasional grammatical lapse), but what I did wrong. I spent a bit too long in giving you my honest opinion on this magical tale. It wasn't until I dived into FanFiction with my OWN FanFiction that I was finally able to give my praise or criticism to the handful of FanFics that I've read over the last few years.

This isn't the last you'll hear of me. There's still a couple of other FanFics that you've written that I've read before and have yet to acknowledge, and I plan on rereading them at my earliest convenience.
GameManiac chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
You weren't kidding about the length of this chapter. Without question, this chapter is the longest one out of the entire story. Of course, it has to be. How else are you going to conclude the final clash with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness?

And unlike in the video games (or at least not to this necessary caliber), you highlighted the character bonds between each other extremely well. Whether it was between Sora and the gang, or with Kairi, Mario, and Riku.

I did keep my goal of having this story surpass 400 reviews, but I'm not done yet, and neither is this story. All that is left to reread and review is the "epilogue" chapter of this monumental FanFic.
GameManiac chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
It actually slipped my mind that you included both Crazy Hand and Master Hand into the mix. It seemed quite appropriate to have the Hand Duo replace Chernabog as the boss in that particular area.

And now the penultimate chapter is next, the chapter that concludes this story.
GameManiac chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
We didn't know it at the time, but that mysterious figure was actually Xemnas. And after reading this chapter, I'm a little jealous of those who have played the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts.
GameManiac chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Three of the biggest fights you've ever written, in one chapter (well, ALMOST in one chapter). Very enthralling battles overall. Though I can't help but feel as though there are a couple of clich├ęs around Sora getting back up after receiving a near fatal blow. Not that it matters much to me though.

I feel as though I should say more on the matter, but I'm finding myself running out of standalone praise to give you. I guess that happens when you review every single chapter. XD
GameManiac chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Without question, no other chapter before this one is as action heavy and full of intense clashes. Sora, Luigi, and Yoshi battled against Yuffie, a Shiny Gyarados, Leon, Cloud, and Team Rocket. And even then, there's still more to come.

I'd say more on the subject, but some of the best battles in this entire FanFic are next. And even though I've read them before, I can't wait to refresh my memory on them.
GameManiac chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
So the Phantom heartless was replaced by Chaos, and Kurt Zisa was replaced by Majora's Mask and the Moon. Both fights were incredible and intricate. The best part was having Sora go Super Sora, and comment on how he resembles a Super Saiyan.

Fun fact: Super Saiyan came about two years BEFORE Super Sonic. Sega paid homage to Dragon Ball Z by emulating that legendary state of being.

Next time, Sora and the gang enter the Giovanni Cup (I can't imagine it being titled anything else XD), and they face off against some of their most challenging opponents yet.
GameManiac chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
Compared to your past chapters, I feel as though this one is your most humorous yet. There was considerably more effort in that department, and I found myself pausing to catch my breath.

The part involving Luigi, Yoshi, and the bees was priceless. I feel as though that bit was inspired by that scene in "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time". There was a comical bit just like that, in the Gritzy Desert area. Also, those joke glasses with the over-sized noses. Those aren't entirely necessart for them, mostly because they already HAVE big noses XD.

I think I paid a bit too much attention to the humor in this chapter.
GameManiac chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Astonishingly, I find myself being able to review TWICE today. I didn't have anything else to do and I felt it appropriate to catch up on my reading.

The second Bowser and Riku fights were, to put in one word, EPIC! You capturdd the combat scenes quite well, and even added a bit of your personal flair into the mix, such as the part where LUIGI wield's Sora's keyblade and delivers the final blow, as well as when Sora is able to nullify Riku's (Ansem's) Dark Aura attack before it even launched.

Lastly, you made Sora's "death" all the more touching. It was also a bit humorous how Shadow heartless Sora "attacked" Luigi a bit, but turned loving towards Kairi.

Well done, man. Well done.
GameManiac chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Unfortunately, I took a bit longer to reread and review this chapter, due to the extreme process that I'm making in my own FanFic, as well as completing a couple of important college assignments.

Anyway, as is expected from Hollow Bastion, the action is intense and the bosses all the more harder to vanquish. And you didn't disappoint in breathing a new perspective in them. It was fun reading on during the battles between both Riku and Bowser. It was also nostalgic seeing Bowser use tactics and settings from both Super Mario World and Super Mario 64. Though, as your readers already know, both of them aren't finished yet. Bowser has yet to begin Round Two, and it will be monstrous.
GameManiac chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
I'm trying to reread and then review the remainder of your FanFic as fast as I'm able to, because I seem to have a tendency to let a few days go by between these reviews to you.

This is one of your meatier chapters, and you've yet to disappoint me.

Mr. Resetti teaching anger management? That's like...having Mr. Resetti teach anger management.

Sora's new summon is Marth. Interesting. I wish I would say more about him, but Fire Emblem isn't my forte. Neither is Final Fantasy, aside from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, A2, and IV DS.

I knew Fox would replace Beast, and I knew Krystal would replace Belle. Ever since the first chapter, the dive into the heart, where you described the glass-like podium that Sora stood on top of as he clashed with Darkside, I knew the Star Fox world would replace that of The Beauty and the Beast. I've played all of the Star Fox games, so I'm clearly a fan of the series.

Very touching departure of Luigi and Yoshi from Sora. Though virtually any reader of your FanFic will know that it's only temporary. I don't care though. I still read on attentively, seeing how you describe it.
GameManiac chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Even though I've read through this entire FanFic before (and I'm doing so again for nostalgia's sake and to give you credit where it's due), I still find the highlighted bond between Sora and Yoshi very touching. All throughout this Yoshi's Island arc, you did a great job in showing their personal bond, and how it has grown since they first met.

Pinkie is the "troll" of Yoshi's Island. She had Sora believe that he won a car (as out of place it would be in that world).

After this, Hollow Bastion is next, where $#*! gets serious.
GameManiac chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Interesting... You replaced Winnie the Pooh with Yoshi's Island. Pretty smart move, considering that both worlds are relatively peaceful.

Unsurprisingly, I imagined the Yellow Yoshi speaking with Owl's voice, and the Red Yoshi in Rabbit's voice. Pinkie however, I imagined speaking in Pinkie Pie's voice, which well suits her character.

It would appear that Yoshi might remain back home, but I already know the outcome. I don't particularly care though, because life is a journey, not a destination.

And thus, my "journey" continues.