Reviews for Out of Mind
kikyogirl15 chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Please continue and I'm glad she was able to talk to him about her feelings, but i wonder if what happens in her dream is going to happen to her or if it already has or if someone is messing with her head making her see those images. anyway great job!
xxunowhoxx chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
are you going to write more to tis
Pureevil230 chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
poor emma hope she's ok.

hope bren can help her.

sleepy26 chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
great story update soon
spudster chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Wow! please write somemore. I really want to know what happens. Anyways, you are an awesome writer and I was interested throughout the whole story. Please keep on writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
Wow. Intense. You should write more.
Shiroi Sakura chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Really good, I must say. I really like the way your writting this story. But the question is who is toruchuring Emma? Is it some one we know or is it a new character? Well, all I got to say is, if you keep on writting, I'll keep on reading. So please update soon cause i really like this fic. Thanks Much. Later Days.
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
Totally hooked, write an update soon, love Emma being back in the fold - she was sorely missed in S3. Brennan being his usual self is just typically gorgeous so write more double quick time.
EmmaMulwray chapter 4 . 10/21/2004

Thank you so much for the update.

Your fanfic is GENIAL !

Please, make it an Emma/Brennan romance with a happy ending !

And with some Shalimar's jealousy?

imjuzakyd chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
nice, nice, keep up with the good chapters, i really find it interesting... and your descriptions are really awesome... but do work on your other fic as well...
goldstranger chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Did I mention how much I love how this story is going. You're so good at writting out Brennan and Emma. It's been a while since i've read a good B/E line.

Please keep it coming.
Megara1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Hi !

It's so great you posted a chapter so soon !

Anothe great chapter ! I hope soon Emma will trust Brennan !

Anne chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
OMG, This is great! Please don't stop. I've been searching for new E/B fics on the net and yours is everything I wanted. Beautifully written and all. This is better then chocolate. :D Update soon. PLEASE!
melodie568 chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
really good story thanks for updating i love it
Sapphyre Blu chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
That story was great. I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see more. So get posting soon or else...or else...or else...I don't know just post it okay :)