Reviews for But I Thought I'd Never Meet You
Elysia Cosmo chapter 21 . 4/1
YES! Happy ending :)
Charlottees chapter 21 . 1/4
I liked this fic. It was overall very enjoyable and entertaining, not to mention well written. Well done :D
nightshade chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Loved this!
nightshade chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
HAHA NEVILLE
SP792 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I know this is an EXTREMELY old story, but I would like to say how much I already love it. And, just for reference (since I'm not logged in), my real username is SlytherinPrincess792 :DD
Minirowan chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
This was a very good read. I would have liked more James/Harry interaction, but I'm sure you get that a lot already.

Anyway, I think this last chapter makes a great epilogue.
ValerieRichards chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
Love it! I am also a James Potter fan as well ad a Fred, George, and Remus fan. I also hate that James is dead and am writing an extremely AU series where Janes and Lily live and Harry has a twin sister. Either way I have your story on my iPod's reading list/favorites.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Amazing...one of the first stories which actaully changes the future!
Coalesced chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
Asdfghjkl. Love it!
IstoleYourCookie chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I quite liked the ending and loved the story - keep writing ;)
Miyu Hinamori chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
it's a good story with a good ending, but somehow I'm not entirely satisfied. I mean what about Voldemort? How was he conquered? 'Caus Harry wouldn't be causing mischief if he was still brooding around.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
It had been building up fpr a few chapters, but this time I definitely cried.
Shalarean chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
What would have been completely awesome would be if instead of saying this:

""I must have been a good dad, Harry. I must have loved you and wanted you to be safe. You have Lily's eyes…my hair…my face…""

It was:

"I must have been a good dad, Harry. I must have loved you and wanted you to be safe. You have Lily's eyes…my hair...which I'm sorry for…my face…"
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
This was absolutely brilliantly fantastically wonderful! I enjoyed it immensely!
Bobo's Donuts chapter 21 . 5/27/2011