Reviews for The Ninetales' Curse
Blackoutbudder chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
The entire book was most amazing I coulfnt put my tablet down, I love ninetales shes my favorite pokemon! Im so glad she didnt actually die though, I wish gengar got a little more punishment though, but all together it truly was a wonderful fanfic! If I ever manage to get the hang of blender I might just make a movie out of this! (If thats ok with you)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
oooh! what a great start
Epichank199 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Your story was one to capture interest and spark imagination please continue down this line.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
good storybut complicated
Carmen V. Ngo chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
You seem to be a very talented writer. I did not see, if there any, grammatical mistakes. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, but there could have been a little more character development. Some characters were too simplistic for my taste.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Nice story you have here, are you planning to make a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
To the Ninetales: Hey POCKET MONSTER. For such a smart (BWAHAHA) creature, you sure are narrow-minded. Did you even consider the possibility of your owners drowning. NOOO! Why? Because, in reality, you are so dumb! This is why the humans have virtually become the dominant species. Ahhh, did I insult you, i'm sorry- OH WAIT, I'M NOT! Why, because I'm human, aren't I suppose to be evil. Aren't I suppose to take pokemon from their homes, tear down their homes, and pollute the air. Not only that, but also causing wars with my own species by either taking over countries and taking my own kind as slaves to work in factories OR by making them fight for my own amusement and by blowing stuff up just like Gyradoes do who are also a DESTRUCTIVE species. But
you don't give a damn about that do you.

To Author: Sorry but I wanted to give the pocket monster a taste of what true human evil is. Still a great fanfic and ninetales is my favorite pocket mon- i mean pokemon. ;)

P.S. the second-to-last sentence is suppose about real world events such as the Age of Imperialism, WW2, and 9/11.
ninetales984 chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
I gotta say this is an awesome story! If there are any questions from me they are very few. One thing I want to mention, there are plenty of happy endings if you seek them out. I actually know a documentary that happened in 1997 in los angelos California. you can find it on youtube it is called 44 minutes it is over an hour but it is a great example of a mixed feeling ending it is about one of the most violent bank robberies here in American history. You might like it.
Shadow Snivy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I found no mistakes and it had great detail. i can't wait to read the rest of it.
blacksterops1025 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
a great and a way to imagine whats going to happen in the seqel. please use that imagination and keep going.
soulwinds chapter 21 . 5/13/2010
So basically there's a great big soulless army under the control of an evil gengar and now he has a ninetails to boot? Is he going to attack someone in another story?
aly poke fan chapter 21 . 3/11/2010
great but 2 things:one is the ninetales dead?two:who is the old woman?
9string chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
Grottle is chestnut the cat in gangar form ha ha
Crapcarp chapter 21 . 10/12/2009
Wow, that's a fantastic story you got there. I like the original names, the plot was intriging and it was based on Poke'mon, writing a good story based on something like that must be hard, but you did it anyway. Just one thing bothers me: The ending, I have SO many questions. Who are the 'others' Grottilis was talking about? Why would Sasoliar simply be dumped to some random house, or was she put there on purpose? If so, then why that old lady? Why would all be lost if Grottilis was defeated?

So many already and I could on and on. If you're planning some kind of sequeal for this, please answer all the questions.
Teraunce chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
can't finish reading it atm. good fanfic though. 11/10.