Reviews for The Ninetales' Curse
Facia chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
I really like the ending. The starting goal of freeing the trainers was accomplished, and there's an open ending that suggests more will happen. Sometimes having everything wrap up neatly can be forced. And I though the idea of Ailrianor giving Katherine a prayer stone was especially great. Usually, when the character gets the great item and then it doesn't work, it means the other person was betraying them or something. This is a much better middle sort of ground.
Foxyjoshua chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
This was a wonderfull story featuring my favroite pokemon, Ninetails.

How could Katherine catch the Nincada without that license agreement?
PNEK MEKS chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
What a strange ending...it makes me wander what happened...and maes me want to think and write something as to what happens next, but then, I just want to sit and never know what happens, because that's what I like about things that end that way. Don't write a sequal to this story, leave it just like this. It's much better. Good luck on your next story!

VulpixTrainer chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
This was great and how you have left it show that people have to reread things so they can have the answers to their questions but not give it to them on a silver platter. anyway what a great way to end with engough room if you every decied to follow up on things but that is just me. anyway i have enjoyed this from start to finish and look forward to your next story. this is worthy to publish in a book, its that good.
Nod-Flareon chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
I loved this story. I don't think i can write any better. My best fan fic is Empyrrean Isles that i have been working on for over a month.

In this next story your doing i would like to see Eevee in it and i hope its as good as this one.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Kane.
Keleri chapter 21 . 11/18/2004
Wow. This is amazing; not only did you write a quite original story, but you finished it. I admit the last chapter left me a little confused, but I probably need to read the 'fic over again to understand it properly. Kudos! I can't wait for your next 'fic. D
pikajenn chapter 21 . 11/18/2004
Oh my, indeed! Katherine's part may be ended (and she was a great character, btw) but I can tell this story is far from over! I look forward from more stories from you. You're a very talented writer! Great job on your first story!
VulpixTrainer chapter 20 . 11/17/2004
very, very nice this is getting even more interesting and better then the last chapter. you are doing a great job of story telling but now i have a bad feeling something about the meadow being ruined, there's something there. and the way you have told the truth but at the same time leave us guessing. wonderful just wonderful. keep up the writing. you in my book are not a starter on writing, you are as good as the professonal writers in books.
Nod-Flareon chapter 20 . 11/17/2004
So it appears that Sasoliar was betrade by her friend. This is really really good. I can't wait to reed what happened to her.
PNEK MEKS chapter 20 . 11/17/2004
TOO COOL! That ending was great! Ugh! Why can't I write endings like that? * sighs * If only! Oh well...it was deffinetly good! Keep it up! I anticiapate your next chapter! Waiting with baited breath!

MidnightPhoenix000 Far too lazy to sign in chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
Wow! I always thought... so... ergh. THAT'S CONFUSING! ._.' But anyway, that was an awesome chapter; indeed, the shifting of the views slides the story more evenly. It sounds better.

And, I have updated my fic as well!
Pikajenn chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
Poor Sasoliar! I thought Grottlis was a baddy. I hope there's a happy ending for this!
VulpixTrainer chapter 19 . 11/15/2004
Very good, very good. im on the edge of my seat (well not literly because then i would fall off) anyway this chapter there is one thing to say Clifhanger you are the master of them i mean come on this is so cool. also that stone i have a feeling that something is going to occure with it but later. but that iss another of my thories. im full of them, also i have a question what happens if any of the trainers was shipwrecked on the island? anyway looking forward to chapter 20 now and also its as strong as it was when you first started always waiting for what happens next.
Keleri chapter 19 . 11/14/2004
Cliffie! Oh, I have to find out what happens next! o.o
PNEK MEKS chapter 19 . 11/14/2004
Wow...this is good! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I can't wait to the next chapter! Oh the anticipation! It keeps making me wait! OH!

Is there any chance I could persuade you into reading on of my fanfics? If not...I understand.

107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »