Reviews for The Ninetales' Curse
Autumnx chapter 19 . 11/13/2004
Ooh. I might just a guess on what the rock is... A sun stone, perhaps? Hm... Anyway, awesome work, please keep it up!
Pikajenn chapter 19 . 11/13/2004
Hah! Oh another EVIL cliffhanger! I love that though. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm sort of surprised to see that Sasoliar isn't denying the accusation of killing the trainer's pokemon. I look forward to seeing what happens to Katherine. Will she end up like any other of the trainers or will she have a surprise up her sleeve? Excellent chapter and worth the wait!
VulpixTrainer chapter 18 . 11/12/2004
Very good as a fan of the pokemon Vulpix and ninetales i must say that i am always looking forward to your chapters. *ahem* now to this chapter. It was awsome and the last part more twists to story, i mean you have me guessing till the end and also thank you for answering my question, but there is one more part to my question. What happened to them? i mean where did they go? i think that maybe that gengar has something to do with the disapearance of the trainer's pokemon but that is just me. also i think maybe that the will-o-whisp has a part to play still. but still thats another of my thory's so i shall see if its right or wrong. but a stroy that has you thinking is a good stroy in my book and boy do you have me thinking
Pikajenn chapter 18 . 11/11/2004
This just keeps on getting more and more...twisted, for lack of a better word. I mean that in a good way, but talk about your plot twists! Those last five paragraphs/lines were totally deep. My thoughts on the previous review have just been dumped on! More soon, please!
Autumnx chapter 18 . 11/11/2004
Oh my! What is happening?

3 That's me for you; anyway, keep up the awesome work as always. And just for the record, I didn't find it that long for you to update!
Foxyjoshua chapter 17 . 11/10/2004
This Is a very exciting story as I have just found it while looking for Ninetails stories. I cannot wait for the story to continue!
Nod-Flareon chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
This is turning into one hell of a story. I can't wait to reed the next chp. You have a weird way of making names, for example, Allekendro. I can hardly prounce it.
VulpixTrainer chapter 17 . 11/8/2004
hey this is even better. but i must say wouldn't, if a pokeball gets too hot would let out the pokemon before it is destroyed? i mean they are built to keep the pokemon alive not keep it in and let it melt down. anyway another question. hiw is it now that jeremy is back at the island how will Katherine talk to the ninetails? also your pokeball theory was... well intersting. in fact you are the first one to touch on why do pokeballs work? Keep it up and i am enjoying this story greatly.
Pikajenn chapter 17 . 11/7/2004
How dastardly! But was it Sasoliar or Grottlis? I'm betting on Grottlis. He seems like one of those untrustworthy advisors to ignorant (and I don't mean that they are mean or rude, just ignorant of their situations)rulers. Excellent chapter!
PNEK MEKS chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
Oh...so she killed them? That's dispicable!Man...I hope Jeremy will be alright. Can't wait for the next chapter! HURRY!

PNEK MEKS
Autumnx chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
Oh... Suspense-ish! I'm liking this story more and more with every chapter! D Keep updating, and keep up the awesome work!
Keleri chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
DO continue...I sense we are drawing to a peak in the plot...
VulpixTrainer chapter 16 . 11/5/2004
Very good and i must voice the same question that others have ask are you really a newibe? because this is very good and now that last sentence and i quote "the truth..." it gives me something that is like everything before this was not the real reason that their is something even more that is about to be uncovered but i can't wait till you post agian i love reading this story
Dark Goku chapter 16 . 11/4/2004
Pokemon rules! Great storie! Please make more your idea is way better then i throught please make more! The best i ever seen! I wonder what happens next? Well see ya!
PNEK MEKS chapter 16 . 11/4/2004
I love it! It's so creepy! And I just love the gengar! Oh...and your theory...which I struggled to understand...was very good, and I have yet to discover a flaw...but give me awhile...I'm good at finding flaws in everything...unless you have discovered the one thing I can't find a flaw in...then I might have to say that there is no flaw...which there isn't...so I won't even try. I await your next chapter!

PNEK MEKS