Reviews for Crossing of Lives
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
ahhhhh thank you i can surive without the series for another day! loved it! especially the ending:) te he:)

Thanks!

Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
excuse me:! that is the only way to describe this chapter. thank you!

Ahhly,

Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
u know this story is such a cool idea but come on! what is the creation? I love morgans way of communicating!

abouslutly frustrated,

Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
noooo! ciaran if ur reading this know that IM GONNA KILL U, ME A HUMAN NO WITCH BLOOD AND U WILL DIE! ok i think im done:)

Infuriated,

Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
old day morgan and hunter moment except with moira:

Moira! Moira!" my dad cried as soon as I walked into the house

"I think I've got it! my spell, I found away alter it and to limit its affect so it will just target a few people, like Ciaran and Grania and it will hold them in like a magickal cage and it will drain…"

"Dad, I…" I tried to interrupt

"…Hold on a second, it will drain them of their lives, but unfortunately I still need to create something for their death, normally we wouldn't have to resort to such terrible measures, but if Ciaran isn't killed he will always find another way, so it's basically a life for a life kind of deal, but there is another version of the spell where the cage will just drain their powers, but with it being Ciaran it will more safe to kill him"

"I ran into Ciaran on my way home" I said

"WHAT!" he yelled, "Moira why didn't you tell me as soon as you came in!"

I flashed him a look, "That's right I was talking and I wouldn't let you interrupt sorry, tell me everything sweetheart" he said leading me into the front room and we sat on the sofa next to each other as I filled him in on my 'encounter'

"That bastard, I'm sorry you had to go through that, we will stop him," he kissed my forehead, "I promise you"

evil cliffy!

Im loving it,

Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
wow! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT... a thousand times later... about ur note the end. . . wow. . . and i thought i was crazy:) oh well all crazy people are cool! love it

Satisfied,

Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
oh o. . .

scared,

Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

devasted

Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
ok havent even read very far but i figured who the one who restored ciarans powers was his wife Gania or whatever! im only five lines in and then it just yelled at me! weird isnt? oh well i MAY review again. (how was i so stupid not to see it coming, wow, smart idea!)

trying to calm down,

Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
"Weird, really, really magicky" morgan said the same thing, well the really, really, magicky part n then hunter groaned and begged her not to go around town and zap some1 w/ witch fire!:)

ahhh moira is growning up. . .

remincseing(idk how to spell it but i meant like reembering),

Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
GM? who that? moira was kind of mean there. . . sigh

going insane,

Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
ciaran! i growl, u . . . so many wors and only some much space...

Wow moira is fiesty. . .

about to kill something,

Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
"Great, I thought, all I need is my friends dad reading my mind."

lol thats so a morgan!

"I grinned, I could get used to these powers

Hunter gave me a warning look, "Remember that these powers are Morgan's soon, when she's fulfilled her mission, and we separate her essence from your body you will no longer have them" I nodded, I knew that, I just wanted to have a little fun while I do have them"

that is soo morgan as well!

you and ur "evil cliffies"! not fair

peaceful,

Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
HEY SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT COOL! UNFAIR! AND DONT GO SAYING LIFE ISNT FAIR! EVIL!

maddly,

Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
whats the twist? 1 what happened to ian 2im only on orgins just thought id put that in 3 morgan seems to have trouble w/ love so whats the twist w/ matt 4 why is matt important bsides the fact that he n moira gotta thing goin on n hes new

skeptilly,