Reviews for What do you mean, 'Not Finished'
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
XDXD Nice. ) I'll try not to leave mine unfinished. *morns over the piles of stories on my computer*
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hahha, yes, lives are truely hard to find and get! I know cuz I have yet to find one... Well, I found one but lost it when I found fanfiction... Yeah... I don't think I'll find one ever again
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow. i will say no more.
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Poor, poor Takuya and Kouji... not knowing what the hell's going on... LOL

This was really funny... I hope you'll keep your sense of humor in the future...

Okies, that's it... Buh-bye! )
KendoSakuyamon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I CANNOT believe I did not review this! I've read this one before. . and before . .and before. . I think. I'm almost sure that I've read this one before. .

. . . . . ..

. . . .

Vixi: SAY SOMETHING, YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A REVIEW, YOU CANNOT STOP LIKE THAT

Kendo:. . .I wonder why y is spelt y and not why. .the English language is seriously messed up. .

Vixi: T_T

Kendo: Any whoo. . Kouji's hair does change colour like that in the anime huh?. . .it's weird, it's almost as if it's some kind of conspiricy for artists. .

Artist 1: Finally, My Kouji pic _

Dude 1: Uh, dude, Kouji's hair is black

Artist 1: WHAT?

Artist 2: Finally, my Kouji pic _

(Same Dude 1): Uh dude, Kouji's hair is dark dark blue

Artist 2; WHAT?

Art1 and 2: FINALLY, NO ONE can say ANYTHING, Black hair with blue streaks HA!

Dude 1 (Again) : Uh dudes. . .Kouji's hair is red

Art 1 2: o_0?

Vixi: Getting back to the point!

Kendo: Yeah, I luved this fic and. .WHO THE HECK READS JUNPEIxTAKUYA!

Vixi: Kendo luved this fic and she's sorry that she didn't review it before but she's stupid and blind and the internet was also cut off for two months for Kendo (Though the last one isn't really what I'd call a reason)

Kendo: Okies .bye! *goes off to paint Kouji's hair rainbow colours for the sake of sanity*

Dude 1: Uh dude, Kouji's hair is just black. .

Kendo: *sanity lost*
Ivan the Bear chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Funneh! Thanks for your review! And yesh, there will be more. This was different and I lurved it muchies!

-Kai
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
LOL! I'm sitting here at work trying my hardest not to laugh my head off...I think I'm starting to get strange looks...meep...O.O That's what happens when they don't have anything for Angel to do and give her free reign of the internet...bwahahaha...- Oh, this was GOOD...priceless really-VERY clever idea. Gotta love the whole hair changing aspect on Kouji's part...but then again in the series, it wasn't truly *black*...and it wasn't truly *blue* either...it was both! Bwahahaha...hehe, then again I'm one of those author's who admittedly calls it either black or blue in my fanfics...*blushes*...hehe, LOL.
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Bwahahahahaha! That was so great. I love the hair-changingness. Very nifty. xD Unfinished fanfics are scary...hehe.
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*laughs* funny! ahem, i'm currently tying this on my tablet at school *my parents don't give me enough time to read fanfiction back home. bro always needs the laptop, which currently serves as the only source to the internet, more* yea hmm... anyways funny story, and we will never know who left the fanfic unfinished... so many authors have already... eh oh wells awesome-funny story!
CherryEspresso chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Tora: Wh-what d'you mean you have unfinished fanfics? HAVE YOU DISCONTINUED ITF OR GAE? NO! *issues a melodramatic scream of anguish and crumples to the ground, twitching* *gets up* And what d'you mean Takuya and Kouji aren't real? They are complete and total reality. *nods*

Li: Does she know you stole her Digimon manga again?

Tick: Give it a minute...

Tora: *rummages through a drawer* NO MY PRECIOUS! *crumples on the drawer weeping* *shudders* I despise Junkuya for reasons unknown...
Kitsune of Blood chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Hey it was really good ) go you. KouKuya ness rocks! so does all other shounenai!
Rebecca Lyn chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
o_O ... That was... well ... really... strange! Interesting and weird and amusing... Hmm... ;;
takuya chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
sounds very funny update soon
Dragi chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
poor poor Takuya and Kouji.

that was a funny one-shot.

good luck with your stories.

love dragi
Kenzy-Chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
K.C: BUWAHHAAHHAHA! *Rolls on floor laughing*

Kouichi: That was great LL! *Snickers* The Takuya and Junpei doujinshi...Kouji has gone insane now hasn't he?

K.C: Do more LL! Do MOre! This was great!