Reviews for Shattered Happiness
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
A little bit haunting, but well written.
Saucie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was pretty good. I liked the idea, the placement of the photo, Jason Bourne in a remote setting somewhere in the world. The ending added a nice touch - "one who had noticed, one who hadn't until then." That was a really great line.

However, a couple of nitpicks: I'm not sure an old lady in some remote village in India would be able to speak English too well - or would ask direct questions like "Girlfriend?" Cultural thing.

Anyway. Going to check out your other stuff now. :)
shsh chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
i though it was very good!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, besides being very good that was very sad. I loved the dialogue between Jason and the elderly woman. Great work!
Maeusle chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
its just so sad and beautiful. i like it.
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Whoa. Deep on the emotional side, and that's a good thing. :( Poor Jason...maybe Marie survived somehow? :cries:
AquiliusDivine chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
another greatly believable story about bourne...
Spanish Inquisition chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow. Just... WOW. I'm crying again. This was just amazing, I love these movies and the characters... The first time I saw Supremacy I cried when Marie died. Wow.
JMshipper chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I love it! *Tears*
T. Riddle chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow. Amazing. I've also read your Infinite Emptiness, but it wouldn't let me review. Let me say, both were so amazing and so beautifully written. Awesome.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Powerful short. I like the way to described his pain through his expressions and words. Finding the time to work on my story is driving me crazy. I love they bond they established on screen, and there are so many places to go with it. Thanks for sharing this.
CryoftheUnreal chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Wow. Really hit the nail on the head. Perfect of what Jason might do.
kelli chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow, that was really great and touching too! I was looking for J/M fics for ages and glad found yours first! :)
Rain chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Beautiful! I agree, I dont htink this is that out of character for Jason. Very eloquently written. I cant wait to see more from you!
Grace chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This fic is so sad, poor Jason, he loved her so much...:(

Beautiful fic, well done! :) hope to see more from you soon :)