Reviews for His Essence
tkim619 chapter 9 . 2/15
about time harry! about time he said it!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 2/15
hahahahah lmao! wow finally harry! whaooo i guess the "girl talk" was about hermione spilling her feeling for harry... no wonder she was blushing when she came in... just tooo good!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 2/15
hahahahaha lmao how cute harry!
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/15
way to go ginny! girls r faster with those things ron
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
It's hermione jean granger
carlos chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Hey‚ a really well thought up chapter this is. But i feel that you have portrayed harry as a sort of weak person‚ he isn't like that in the book by rowling but this is fanfiction so maybe you wanted it to be like that. Also i feel that there is a lot of kissing between harry and hermione. I mean even though this a sort of romantic adventurous book cum fanfiction chapter‚ i find it to be a lot of kissing‚ maybe you can try a bit of less kissing and add kissing like after a long time he wanted to kiss her and maybe you can show that he is a normal boy and yah he wants to kiss hermione forever but it feels like he just made her as his girlfriend just for “using" her for kisses.
A really great job writing these chapters I'm your fan and really like your work just thought you would like these reviews i wrote. Keep up the good work!
flint ryder chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
A great chapter, an astounding beginning almost sucks you into the plot. Spectacular!
Amelia chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I thinks its really really really good, but Hermione's middle name is Jean because J.K Rowling didn't want her to have the same middle name as Umbridge. :)
New Parchment and Old Books chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Lovely. Seven years after this story was written and it is still brilliant. Don't know if you'll ever look at this, but I really enjoyed the story, so thank you.
mrs. cullen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
oh come on! please! i want to read more!
alix33 chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
"send that intelligent owl of yours or speak via the Floo Network" - Does one get totally dim post owls, then? If prof. Dumbledore mentions Hedwig in that specific way, I mean?
alix33 chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
"Pig immediately took off for the sink and a well earned drink." - are wizarding families' sinks (in your Potterverse for this fic, at least) charmed for the tap to start running as soon as an owl comes close to it, so that the owl can have a drink of water?
alix33 chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
"Desert consisted of ice cream in almost every flavour imaginable. Judging by some of the more "interesting" flavours, Harry suspected it was made by the same company that produced Every Flavour Beans." - Yum! I like muggle jelly beans, so I have always envied wizards and witches their Every Flavour Beans, and now I envy them their Every Flavour Ice Cream too!
alix33 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
"Harry noticed even Professor Dumbledore had come to The Burrow. He saw the all-too-familiar twinkle in the old man's eyes and wondered what he thought of the whole situation." - He's madly chuckling away in his mind, is prof. Dumbledore, I think! And he's really happy for Harry and Hermione, too, I think!

"When he had finally finished what must have been his 10th slice of toast," - I'm not normally as greedy as Ron is, or I would be the size of a muggle school bus, but I have to agree with him about toast: there is just something about it that makes a person unable to stop eating that until you have had numerous slices.
alix33 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
"and deposited the empty bottles of Butterbeer." - OK, in south Africa if we buy soft drinks (we call sodas that) in glass bottles, at some places, you can return the empty glass bottles to the place where you have bought the soft drinks and then you get a portion of what you originally paid for the soft drinks back. Does it work a bit like that wherever wizards buy butterbeer in your fic, or not?

"he didn't want to risk another bout of idiocy in front of the girl he was secretly in love with." - Unfortunately for Harry, it has been my experience that being secretly in love with someone actually acts as some weird kind of catalyst for even more bouts of idiocy in front of them.