Reviews for Unexpected Awakening
RulonOboev chapter 21 . 7/5
Seems like the updates are just a bit too slow...
Kittona chapter 21 . 6/19
This story is awesome! I know it's been 5 1/2 years, but I really really hope you still plan on continuing this! Either way though, thanks for the awesome read!
Spacegoodra chapter 21 . 6/14
I dunno if this is ever gonna be continued, but thanks for writing this much at least! It's a great story.
Fire Rabber chapter 21 . 6/13
Impossible perhaps the archives are incomplete
This is too good to end here. Please update~
Taurus Ara Black chapter 21 . 4/29
Please finish this
Vollmer chapter 21 . 3/28
Please write more! I can't wait!
Remyalexander chapter 18 . 3/23
I loved Kit!
Remyalexander chapter 11 . 3/23
Okay so that chapter was really sad. Great but depressing.
Remyalexander chapter 1 . 3/22
Beautiful already.
nikprosta chapter 21 . 2/3
Absolutely amazing!
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 21 . 1/19
Wow! I know it’s been a while since you last updated (I hope all’s well!) but MY WORD I’m loving this story! It’s really interesting! If you’ve ever got a spare moment, please update! I love what you’re doing with the lore and legends and history and EU’s and JA stories. AGH. Love it.
DizziZilla chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
this is so freaking amazing! GAH! My brain hurts from how much I love this... are you still working on it? I totally understand having other projects that take priority, and also understand needing to leave some behind... but this is wonderful. I hope I get to see more someday!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2017
This is the best fan fiction I’ve read ina long time! The characters actually act as the Canon ones would; and there isn’t an overwhelming amount of angst. Please please please update this fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
He can’t stop a few pirates! Hahahaha lololzzz. Why is he exhausted? He is younger Jan in the clone wars, in the clone wars he was an old man with a tired body! Bs author fiat
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »