Reviews for Unexpected Awakening
adelphe24 chapter 21 . 1h
Frick.
You haven't updated this in years! Ill never know if obi -wan lives or what happens with Anakin or anything...
Ill go check your other stories! Maybe you rewrote it?

But seriously this is none of THe Best stories ive ever read. Of course all the good ones stop mysteriously.
Nicky15 chapter 21 . 13h
Is this story still going to be updated? I mean you said slow updates... but 5 years is taking this a bit to the extreme. So just checking before I comit to reading it in its entirety (which I'd really love to).
Natman717 chapter 21 . 11/18
Ughhhhhh update plz... this I unbelievably great to sit here in the dust!
Doc Junior chapter 21 . 11/5
Thanks for everything, i loved your story, i hope you are still willing to update one day, i hope. You are very creative. Thanks a lot and please, don't drop it !
Doc Junior chapter 20 . 11/5
This. Left. Me. Breathless.
Doc Junior chapter 17 . 11/5
Can't wait to see the Council !
Doc Junior chapter 15 . 11/5
I'm happy to see that you will not abandon the story except if you say so in a note. As you didn't i'm sure you will update one day even if we have to wait a few more years it's okay. OMG i can't stop reading !
Doc Junior chapter 13 . 11/5
Love really your fanfiction, you writte it amazing well. I saw on the coments you didn't finished it, what a sadness, hope you will one day because this story deserves it really !
Doc Junior chapter 2 . 11/5
Loved it
Doc Junior chapter 1 . 11/5
Nice !
SigningSiren chapter 21 . 11/3
This was a really interesting take on this. It's quite sad, actually and I wonder what would have happened.
I kind of wondered why he didn't go to Yoda in the beginning, but I don't think Yoda needed to be quite so hard on someone who is clearly suffering and confused. The extra guilt may have just been the tipping point
chapter 6 is just bad its embarrassing if you want to make him weaker for your story than concentrate less on fights and dont nerv him .. artificiall drama...
Hallowtide chapter 21 . 7/29
Need more !
Cody Lauren chapter 21 . 7/15
It's to bad this story did not get updated. Maybe I'm not finding them but there not a TON of great stories in SW and to find one and not to be complete, just down right disappointing. You have a way with words and descriptions and just bringing the characters to life. Great job and hope to see an update, some day!
SA Jedi DC of Marvel chapter 21 . 6/25
Hey! i have no idea if you are still updating this story but I hope so? I really like some of the ideas that you have brought up, and your explanations are really intriguing. It's so different from any of the other "travel back in time" stories that I have read. I am also partial towards anything with a shit ton of Obi-Wan angst because he is just the best.
I do feel you about doing a bunch of background research for stories. I haven't published anything but when coming up with story ideas I always do a whole bunch of research because I am somewhat obsessed with being as accurate as a physically can to the canon information.
I really do hope you continue the story. I wanna know where you're going to take it next.
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »