Reviews for If You Give a Cloud a Rikku
Jess-Riks chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
I remember reading this story so many years ago (I see my username in the reviews, I will refrain from reading those to avoid immense embarrassment)! Didn't even know what Kingdom Hearts was back then but I absolutely adored reading this, it was one of my favourite fanfics.

I was once again shocked to see an e-mail telling me this was updated. All the other Rikku based fan fictions I read seem to all have been abandoned so it's glad to know at least one person has not forgotten - you're definitely forgiven. XD Awesome chapter by the way!

Not to mention this is CloudxRikku!
Quite possibly my favourite rare pairing!
Jess-Riks chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
Great chapter, hope we get a renion in the next

chapter! Keep up the good work :)
randomcat23 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Must say that when I saw the update in my inbox my exact quote was: "Haha, no effing way!" I was excited, to say the least. :3

That said, I'm glad Rikku could pull herself together and escape through that food chute. I liked the fact that she distinguished between her liking for Gippal and her love for Cloud.

The book Kait was looking at was also very interesting...I wonder how you will incorporate/explain that story.

So, so glad to see an update and can't wait for the next chapter! Best of luck with it!
Jess-Riks chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
great chapter! i was so excited to get that message saying you published a new chapter i just had to read it straight

away! update soon :)
Jess-Riks chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
please continue! :D x
Jess-Riks chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
i LOVE this story,

i had read it once before but i just had to read it again cos you don't get many Cloud and Rikku romances.

Just wanted to say i didn't like the new charactor Kait cos that makes less romance, ): and i like all the cute scenes they have, anyway great story and update soon! cos you haven't in like 3 years :O
loveyourstory13498 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
interesting story! D

next chapie! xD

btw, watch this awesome FF and DOA fight! xD
Melfice-sama chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
good story
Yvonne Ravn chapter 16 . 11/7/2006
nICE!

keep up the good work and update soon!
randomcat23 chapter 16 . 11/4/2006
Eh, poor Rikku. T_T Cloud better hurry up and save her! Wooh! Can't wait for the next one!
Yvonne Ravn chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
HOLD YOUR CHOCOBOS!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?

CLOUD WILL WIN AND GET RIKKU BACK!

AND RIKKU WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO CLOUD!

I HATE TIFA AND GIPPAL RIGHT NOW!

*phew drys of swett*

uh...sorry...update soon okay? and please tell me when you do!
Dark Sephora chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
I really love this story. Poor Tifa. Poor Rikku. Poor Cloud. Poor Gippie. I thought at some point (for comic relief) that Sora can pop up and try to fix things. I love Sora's good-natured ways! Anyway please update soon!
BlueFoxofWater1569 chapter 15 . 6/15/2006
Hey! You said there would be Kingdom hearts in there, but there is barely any! I've been waiting for awhile, but you barely mention Sora. You don't even mention the other characters yet and I hope that gives you ideas. Please put them in there!
randomcat23 chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
Goodness, Anti. Talk about the love-blob again! Actually, I love it. Can't wait to see how it all comes together!
katelyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This is for chapter 13.

Hi there its katelyn. i just wanted to know WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WROTE THE LAST PARAGRAPH IN THE 13TH CHAPTER! I MEAN WHAT THE POO. what are they doing to you at that school of yours? this story is SO not like you. i mean besides that part its good but...DUDE. "SWEATY BUTT"? where do you think of this? thats pretty much all i have to say.

love katelyn _