Reviews for Hatred Shall Rule
holiday chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
Great story but poor Harold, lol i feel so bad for him. Please keep writing more
CatRocks chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
I prbably already said this but FEEL MY FURY!

Yay for In-Jokes!

PS. R&R my stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2005
Very good story! Make a sequeal and watch Prophecy.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i so totaly love it! it was great now keep writing on it please!
Evil World Leader chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Evil World Leader: My story's back on now. You can read it. You know, The Teen Titan's Not-Christmas. I lost all the first chapters, so it's a continuation from that point!
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
See, i have 2 hurry Bcuz i'm going somewhere in a min. Sorry, but i'll have 2 review the rest later. This is really good so far, and i like how u put a new spin on an old eppie! :-)

Oh, and thankies 4 the review on 'N.J.A.T.T.S.'!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 15 . 12/20/2004
so... hi! _

since u read my stories and did all those nice reviews and put up with the rav/bb (which i personally think is THE best- but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion), i decided to read and review!_ this was really interesting i think. very long, which i personally find hard to do, so congrats! i thought the ending was ok and leaves room for a sequel if u intend to make one. lol.

not that i am complaining, but u did make Raven's emotions a little overly annoying. i guess that is more realistic and stuff, but still...

no offense or anything. you write real good.

and Raven totally rocks! _
sunchi11d chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Another good one!
sunchi11d chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This is cool! I love it, you are an awsome writer. Dr. Light sucks! I would lose control of my temper (which rarely ever happens) if I was around that guy. Very good so far.
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*shining eyes* I LOVE YOUR FIC! Yes, I'm a Raven fan. And her demonic heritage is a nice subject, is it not? You revieed on my poem! Yay! Lol, I am SO HAPPY you liked it!
Black Cat of Dreams chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
*waits patiently for your new story*

Wonderful story, successful end and I kinda like the pointless comments...
Firpi chapter 15 . 10/26/2004
The story was very well written. The use of the Emotions outside of her mind was a very exciting idea. I give your story (9)* out of ten stars. Sorry I like a little bit of romance. Excellent story though.
CatRocks chapter 15 . 10/24/2004
Hey, You added Starfire in the end. *Begins skipping insanly and looks similar to Happy* But you should have put more. I think you got the ending you wanted, but you should have done it in fewer words. You put too much into it. Still really good though. You should do a sequal if no one's told you that before. And what do you mean insult me all you want! I'm a loyal reader and reviewer. You should show more respect! Keep writing!
CloudsHalo chapter 15 . 10/24/2004
Hey, no problem... I like to review on stories I love... I also try and help you guys out if I see room for improvement, which this story didn't really need... This was just one hell of a great story... WA! ITS OVER! But it does leave room for a sequel, which I hope that is what you said you were working on... Oh, me hope so... I do have one little comment though... In that scene where Happy is talking to Intelligence, the way you wrote that made me think she was talking like a cajun (spelling)... Kinda like Gambit from X-Men, but that is just me and I'm crazy... Cant wait for your next one, which better come out really soon... Oh, and in the original comics, Raven does eventually go to the evil side after Trigon is defeated, but, I dont want to make you sad or anything, but she eventually dies, for good, as in not to be alive and never coming back... ::sniff:: Till we meet again, or rather you write and I review... WHATEVER! Laterz...
Darkest Flame chapter 15 . 10/24/2004
That was awesome... spelt with an o, making it even better. Great story, and yes, I did just find it like 3 days ago.

I liked timid and Solitude (or was it solitary?)the best.

- Gothic Flame