Reviews for A Higher Calling
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Kim ran into Tommy's brother with a girl and she thought it was Tommy cheeting on her
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Lov it
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I found this years ago and laughed my ass off. Now? Welcome to my favorites. :p
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, my gosh. I'm not even TOUCHING this challenge. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ROFL! Kim as a nun? That's just awesome!

I love how Tommy's reaction is to laugh and Kim can't believe it - that was just priceless :D
rapunzl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was absolutely brilliant. :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Kim as a nun...pft. Nice one :)
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Lol, I kinda had a sneaking suspicion from the title but a NUN! Heehee, it's an interesting picture to be sure! You know I can't get enough of your writing and I wasn't disappointed with this cute little ficlet, any excuse for a T/K reunion! Great work as always, keep it up!

x
Rayne StarDust chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That could so happen! Great story, I was getting tired of the same thing every single time.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
this is an interesting story!

i just finished reading your story 'Always a ranger series' and i have a tiny suggestion.. lol i thought it would be a great idea to have a story with conner and kira exploring their feelings.. maybe it could be like a continuation of 'always a ranger series' only in conner's and kira's pov? lol it was just a thought..
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Okay, that was awesome. Easily up to your usual standard. I would try out that challenge, but I couldn’t write any romance deeper than the admitting that the two people have feelings for one another if my life depended on it. But those suggestions are absolutely hilarious! Then again, I always could try. I haven’t focused on writing any PR stories in months. Perhaps this will give me an idea.
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was the stagist, funist, and most aringnal rison for the litter I'v ever reed! I LOVED IT! Ps:I can't spill wirth a danm!
Jay chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Kimberly didnt send the letter at all, Tommy sent it to himself and made sure everyone could hear it that's the reason he had Adam read it aloud and then tried to act crushed. This way he was free to date Kat and not look like the bad boyfriend. Instead he sends Kimberly a letter saying he wanted to be free and see what else was out there. Kimberly agreed becuz she felt if you love something let it go if it comes back to u its yours, if it doesnt it never was.
Dana Shields chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Kim in a convent... Nope. Just not picturing it. Unless, of course, they let her wear a pink habit. THEN I could picture it.

And she's wrong. Getting married is a higher purpose, too. (The Mother Supierior from Sound of Music CAN'T be wrong, after all. Hee.)

Anyway... absolutely loved your story.