Reviews for In This Moment
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I seriously almost cried its so sweet
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Very sweet
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Aw. What really is there to say, but aw. That was such sweet sap, A. I loved it. And it wasn't just the verbal sweetness I enjoyed, but the little descriptions, too. I could see it all in my head. I liked that Jack now towers over Chandler, that was a nifty little detail. Yay. You really need to write more, and soon! :)
LetMeSlipAway chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Omg...I'm about to cry. That was so sweet. I loved it. In all fics when Chandler has a daughter, they're always daddy's girls. I can just picture him being that kind of dad. This was so good!
BareCubToo chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
tell us who she marries. Otherwise good story.
DeepSeaBlankets chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was perfection.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Supersappy indeed - but nice.
Tilulation chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Oh... I had tears in my eyes... lol
Kay this is Heather chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Nothing like a little Chandler sap to cheer you up. Loved it! And i can so picture Monica's face when her daughter said "dada" instead of "mama" hehe. Great work!

*Heather*
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Great story. The appearance of Emma was a nice little touch, and it makes an interesting change to jump THIS far into the future of the gang's kids.

Keep up the good work!
loudsneabs chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
aw! that wuz so good! i liked it
Giulietta chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Oh Akemi...this was so beautiful *sighs*

That was the exact thing I needed right now, in my hectic week/evening...you made it so much better :)

Thank you!

(Julia [Ladybug] from FB, by the way ;)
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
that was good!
Lulu chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
How gorgeous!
inzaghina chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Oh... this is such a cute little fic! I love those kind of things, you should do them more often! :D