Reviews for The Path
MichaEllaRhine chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Apparently I'm going to comment on every story you have, which I promise was not my intention. I didn't expect all of the stories you wrote to be equally good. Most people have just a couple, but so far all of yours are remarkable.
Lexi0521 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
This was a very different and well written tale. I am amazed at the talents used in writing this incredible story!

Thank you for sharing your remarkably gifted talents with us!
A chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Okay, I haven't finished reading this chapter, in fact I've barely started, but I have to say something. It's not only you, but a lot of people who use the word "alas" wrong (they do it on Potter Puppet Pals: Bothering Snape too). Harry's speaking of his dream in the beginning, and he says "But alas, for once, fortunately, they weren't from Tom Riddle". Alas is actually a word of dismay, specifically the Oxford English Dictionary says: "an exclamation expressive of unhappines, grief, sorrow, pity, or concern". So... Harry is apparently unhappy that his dream isn't from Voldemort. Sorry, it's a big pet peeve of mine. Just doing my part to save humanity from misused words, one person at a time :D Okay back to the story
angeleye68 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I just came across this story today and I wanted to let you know that I really loved this story. You have taken one of my favorite poems and really turned out an excellent story and it is so well written. Thank you for such an inspiring story. Also, I loved the format of the epilogue and that you had input the following line: "Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Arthur Weasley, the three biggest influences in Harry's life". Brava!
trumpetingtrumbones chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Amazing doesn't even cover it. Awesome job!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
AW! omg! this fic is soo nice! really really great job! this was a nice end to it although i wished you had one more chapter after harry wakes up from the hospital wing...
lysjknopp chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I've just read several of your stories; your plots are very interesting. Just when I'm reading along and your sentences are logical and really excellent, they become twisted and not understandable. I wonder, is English not your first language?

Please don't consider this a flame,I think that you could become a fine writer. Could you get a really good editor? I'll try not to mention your occasional spelling or typing mistakes; again an editor could help with this.I became acquainted with your work because a Stacy Padmore included one of your stories on her list of recommenced stories on an Aspen in the Sunlight Website (an email site for admirers of her stories). She also mentioned that you needed a good Beta (sorry). You could be pretty darn good.
VickiWeasley chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
wowo i have to say that this was extremely aamzing and robert frost is one of my favorite poets but one question did harry die and the quotes were from those who remembered him? i didnt think so but my friend does please email me withthe answer! it would be most appreciative oh and im gonna add this to my c2 follow in your footsteps if you dont want iti there then just tell me so ...plus its goin on my favs i have never read a fic written like this ! very poetic in its own way
zfhzsjfz chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
i loved the last chapter.. i could read a story like that that goes on forever...
1derland pixie chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Wow! That was so well written! "The road not taken" is my favorite poem!
The Liquified Platypus chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
I love the epilouge... It's amazing
Danielle chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Of all that you write, this is my favorite. How old are you?
Unknown Slytherin chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
wow, that was an amazing story!
aljake chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
What can I say?

I don't believe the epilouge was an epilogue. It was just an ending. Great quotes though...
Heart and Mind chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
The ONLY, and I repeat ONLY dissapointing thing about this story is... THERE ISN'T MORE! WHY STOP THERE? KEEP WRITING YOU! *hits with a broom* Lol.

I really enjoyed this. It was very well written, and like I somewhat stated above, the ending seemed abrupt and... I just kept wanting to read more! I really love how well written everything is! And the little inserts of interviews and quotes were a nice touch!