Reviews for The Path
sumthynspecial chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
WEll that was just great! I'm off to read more of your stuff.

xJL
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
relative1983 chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
I was just wondering if the pieces in this last chapter, the ones in which people make comments on his life. Does this mean he is dead by the time those books were made, or not? Did Harry survive the battle against Voldemort, or did they die together? Or did he still live on and do those people speak about him in the past tense sounding as if he was dead?

In other words: is Harry dead in your last chapter with the flash backs from all those people that know/knew him, or not?

could you please mail me the answer?
fhippogriff chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
Awesome story. It was so obscure in the middle, I was hoping I could understand it by the end, and I guess I do. A really nicely written one-shot. Thanks.
zimo chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
ace! really like the last quote...
emikae chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
strange... but good. it makes some sort of sense, and i suppose that has to count for something as it is 2 am. ugh, i'm definitley staying home from school today. well, i'm off to either bed or more stories.

~emikae
WhiteWolf CS chapter 5 . 10/14/2004
Nicely done. Loved the way you intergrated symbolism into the dreams into the story... it's truly an original if ever there was. I liked how you used Snape in this also: as a guide to Harry and also as the one Harry can/will blame for it all. The ending also was very well done, the mix of dream and quote was interresting.

Peace,

CS WhiteWolf
Tears 4 Sirius chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT. You are a suberb writer! I loved the way you used Robert Frost's 'A Road Not Taken' in this, it has been by far the best short story I have ever read. I loved it so much. And every thing in there is such an absolute fact in my head. I would like to thank you actually, I guess I never really thought about things that way, it's sor tof put a spin on how I think. I absolutely loved the epilogue it was wonderful especailly all the qoutes, that sprta choked me up a bit. i'll have to say I wont be forgetting this story any time soon however, and after this I think I might take some of 'Snapes' advice to travel recklessly forward. I love it so much I just can't find any other words. Your deffinetly a great author and very creative, I'll pass this story onto my friends who as I are going through hard times and will be surprised if you don't get a response from even just one of them. Thankyou for this wonderful read, I can't wait for your next story,

- Jess
NadaZilch chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Wow-that was a great sum up. Very in-character and fulfilling. Thank you!
NadaZilch chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
Wa ha ha! Dang, I love your style!
Nemo Returning chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Interesting and, well... chaotic :)
Anoni chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
I absolutely loved what you did with the last chapter! The last quote about the picture Colin took right before Harry's final showdown with Voldemort was extremely touching. Your writing, especially the unique presentation of the last chapter, is so original.
Dana mystic phoenix chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
Interesting ending, really good but really interesting

Dana
starangel2106 chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
very different but still good. Yea it probably was Snape's fault but we won't say anything thing. good 'short' story. :)
Molly Morrison chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
What a great story! I really loved this epilogue especially-the flashes of the dream intermixed with the "quotes" were just great. Of course, it left me wondering if Harry survived the finally battle, but at least we know he won. Thanks for sharing! :-)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »