Reviews for Trapped Here
Graficcha chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Hmm.. I have to say, this does sound like him. (heheh, read all eight volumes in one go yesterday. I love Yuca to bits. Kid needs huggles, I swear.)

Yeah, I do like this piece. It fits.

Just one thing, did you ever see Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz? Two instances here reminded me a ton of that.. Marie-Maia Kushrenada's speech included that 'life is and endless waltz' thing, with the alternating beats of peace, war and revolution or something like that.

.. hooboy those two should talk.

Na really, neat job!

greetz

~Graf
Izandria Johnson chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Neato! I loved vloume three because I read it in school and I scared two of my teachers because I was crying my eyes out over a made me a bit angry too, but I love Rain so much that I could never be mad at someone he loves. Anyways this is really well done and I think it does express Yuca very well.
Rui chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Nice job!
MegMellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hey. I like it. Immortal Rain is ny favorite manga. I'm glad people are starting to fics on it.
RiverTam chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
huh. I loved volume three, though, yes, Freya is a dumbass. This was an interesting fic. There's an Immortal Rain categorey now, so you might want to move it.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
err..me again/ ONe of your reveiwers mentioned a database of Immortal Rain fans. Do you know her E-mail adress? I would love to join.I liked the little fic.
swordkitten chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Yayy! Another one! I sorta agree about volume three. Also, I (for some unknown reason) got the feeling that Yuca was gay. Maybe I've just been reading too much FAKE, but it seemed to me that Rain liked Freya who was in love with Yuca who was crushing on Rain. But that's just my yaoi-bent opinion. Keep writing!
LostEmeraldFire chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Cool! Hey! What do you mean that volume 3 wasn't that great? It gave me chills! Its really twisted and and ahh can't describe it but i think it really was great. Oh well keep up the good work!
Seed-of-Flame chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I love Immortal Rain! (Yes I agree volume 3 wasn't the best...but I can't wait for the next one! *jumps up and down*)

I like it!