Reviews for The Gospel According To Tolkien
StarLight9 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
This is incredible! Lol, I can't believe I haven't come across it before. I nearly died laughing - amazing work, and so realistic! I'll recommend this to everyone possible!
lady angst chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
ha! that was really, really good. Very well written, and a clever idea
Nevervana chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
if the real bible was anywhere as frickin' awesome as this, i might be able to tolerate reading it...
Isha-libran chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Wow...I really, really enjoyed this. Thank you very much for sharing it with us! )
Arandil chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was awesome. I don't know what else to say.
LuthienTinuviel2512 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You have to see this video

What if George Lukas had directed the Lord Of The Rings.

w w w. ? But remember this video is not to be taken seriously.

Kalisona chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Wow! That was brilliant! xD The Geeks, and the Fangirls/Fanboys, and the Ringers...It's amazing! I'm most definitely adding this onto my favorites list. Will you update soon, please? You could go into fanfiction...and Mary-sues, and OFUM and the PPC and BETAS! *grins* Please?

AncientHistory chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
yeah, so good
Nowhere Man chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
What can we say of this Tales of Glory and Geekdom that would not obscure their bright shining, this light that leads us through the dark of Nerdness and commercialism?

Well. This is just Evangelist. Congratulations for the great and wonderful work!
Authoressinhiding chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
very interesting story, mate. Very interesting.
chou-fleur chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Wrong! Incense is NOT gone I use it all the time, woohoo! I love love love this fic it's awesome, kudos to you!
Andy Longwood chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
I laughed out loud so many times while reading this. Thank you so much, and I'll be recommending this to my fellow Geeks shortly. )
BlueDove chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
For some reason, FFN thinks I already reviewed chapter 3, so I'll do it under the guise of reviewing chapter 1. I like the depiction of the wars and the decline of Geekdom(which reminds me of a description of Gondor).
Lily the Looter chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
hmm... is says I have already reviewed chapter 3... did you perhaps submit a new chapter 3? anyways, I am devious and have wittily bypassed silly rules. so... this ain't for chapter one. it's been so long since you last updated, I can't remember if this is anything like what was up last time. oh well. good job.
Tari chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
And so did the masses (or one of them anyway) bow down before the Prophet and the Words Mighty.

And there was much rejoicing.

The Words Mighty were inscribed onto locker walls and bathroom cubicles; printed and distributed for the masses; bound into books with the Revered Paper seen mostly in expensive versions of the Trilogy; and offered sashimi.

Or so the masses plotted.

Whilst reviewing, the masses saw a short line of text at the edge of the popup review window:

"It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved."

And the masses mocked it, for no aspect of the Words Mighty were in any way imperfect or improvable.

And the masses offered the Words sashimi, and pinned pictures of George Lucas to their dartboards.
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »