Reviews for The Gospel According To Tolkien
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Nea, it be thou who follows the false geek prophet! Lucas has truly come to deliver us from our dark days of reading crappy fiction to the glorious, lightsaber lit future of all that is Science and fiction.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
this made me laugh so frigging hard! I, myself became a fan of JRR TOlkien just before the movie came out so what am i? i don't know but i love this
THECheeseTurkey chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
o.o

...

you are my hero! lol! this is just awesome. nothing else to say about it but i have been looking for something like this for a long time. woot woot!
Erestor chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
Hilarious! Fanfiction such as this makes me want to weep, mainly because I am humbled by such fantastic humor. And also because I'm laughing. And because it's just so great to read something so funny and well-written.

Your style is flawless, honestly. I especially like the few bits of dialogue that manage to work their way in there.
Mystic Catface chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
This is brilliantly written! I really enjoyed reading it.
kingmaker chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Highly amusing take(s) on our history (as both iterations of the story were well done). The tone and style were quite good and quite fitting given the seriousness with which some take these issues.
catwraith chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Down with the nerds! Long live the Geeks! Oh, and tell Jason of Fox Trot to make up his mind whether he is a geek or a nerd.
Cathrine Rose chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
And yea the Rose called Cathrine did read the books and she became obssed with the books and she did read and she did wonder at the depths of misunderstanding. for she did like both Canon and lo she was in a mightly pit of dispair and she lay crushed under the sorrow of reading many sues for she had vowed to read all of lord of the rings that dwelth in this site and she wept for Tolkien who was spinning so much in his grave that a low humming could be heard by those that made pilgramage. but lo the valar smiled on her and she did find this story and she saw that it was good. and she did say to the I pray of thee to write more of this tha others may see the light" and the author did.

PLEASE I really like it and i want to read more.
Tziporah chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was, without a doubt, the funniest thing I ever read. I am going to print out the commandment of the Geeks and put it on my wall. I do believe I just proved myself a true geek, oh well, no big suprise. Loved the part about the fangirls, but how on earth did ff allow you to keep multiple exclamation points?
Erulasse chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Burger King...huh, I suppose a geek could...but KFC's better. :)

Recently I too have been scorned by a fangirl...*like, weirdork, how can you look at all the boring stuff about a ring when orlando is on the screen!* Ugh...

I need to go pray. Must be cleansed...

Great update...WRITE MORE!

And yes, you should be.

P.S I suggest we, the Church of the Geeks, proclaim you Archbishop...oh no, wait. That's already filled by John Howe and Alan Lee, in my opinion. Let's make you Bishop instead. Hail Bishop Abigail!

And Abigail is the best name ever...except John, Ronald, and Reuel. And Frodo, Gandalf, Bilbo, Aragorn...

Abbi x

Proud Owner of the Elves and Rangers Riverdance

AND

Loyal geek.
shugotenshi chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Absolutely hillarious! Satire at it's best!
Angelina Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I didn't see my review for the third chapter up, so here goes again.

First of all, another wonderful chapter! Yay!

Next, I could make that Icon if you're still in need, let me know.

Last, I reread it and can't remember why I wanted to cry. I just love the whole thing is all.

More please!
Angelina Sparrow chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Oh, I could make a lj icon if no one else has volunteered yet! Let me know.

Another wonderful chapter, but why the first almost made me cry, I can't remember. I read them, but I just loved them.

Again, let me know about the icon thing!
Marvinlebt42 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
The ten comandments are brilliant. And so is the rest of this fic. :-D

I hope you write more soon.
Adelaide E chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
"And everybody fought the Fanboys and Fangirls."

Oh! That part made me laugh...also, it made me yearn for a possible illustration of this all-too-wondrous battle? Very unlikely, I suppose, considering that the last line sounded very much like a "The End."

"which is almost like touching an Oscar, which is…" Like touching a naked gold man. But, hey, nobody judges here... :D Great job, as always!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »