Reviews for The Gospel According To Tolkien
Stridergal Silvertounge chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
OMG this is awesome! I love this and i love your views on slash. Poor Tolkien even though we love you PJ. Kill Star Wars! Loardy this is hysterical. Thanx soo much. Keep up the good work
Chibi-Kaz chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
ROTFLMAO!

I was once an Anti-Geek - I hated Tolkien. Then after the movie of TT came out, I tried again. I still don't love Tolkien, but it was worth the read from an adaptation point of view.

On the other hand, I know many Geeks, who follow Lord Tolkein, and do despise the Younger Geeks. I shall be forwarding the URL of this fic to every one of them!

-Cheers,

Chibi-Kaz

FWIW: I have cousins whose middle names are Thorin and Balin!
PIPPINRISSA chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*rolls eyes* I'm looking at it, you happy? I've already raved to you about it on the phone.. Blah blah blah, twas awesome, you are god, yadda yadda yadda...

Tee hee, you know I love ya. See you tomorrow!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Very funny and have forgotten the middle aged fangirls though who swoon for Aragorn,Boromir and Faramir !
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
BEST SPOOF ON THE BIBLE, EVER! cant help being a fangirl in the ways of the punctuation!

Saw a little Monty Python eh? THat was great! SO FUNNY! MWAHA! I shall quote this tomorrow at school! You DESERVE an A, unless you teacher is stupid like the evil Timken...grr...

Spoof on the bible, we need more of those!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I love this! I am going to tie my friend down and make her read it too! She doesn't like Lord of the Rings(gasp in shock) In fact, I drive her crazy talking about it all the time! :) I loved the Ten Commandments! That was funny! :)

Namaarie, Mellon nin! :)

SNAITF
Reasonably crazy chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This... Was... ALMIGHTY! (oops, fangirl puncuation marks!)

This is by far one of the most hilarious things I have read in some time.

Bless you, my child, bless you! Yu are hereby awarded the Jackie Gold Star of Excellence. Go forth and preach the good word!
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Haha! This is brilliant! Good job, thou spazzbucket! :D
PirateBlacksmith chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This was absolutely the most hilarious thing I've ever read. It was truthful and amusing all in one shot. Great job!
Morwen chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Oh my gosh. This the most hilarious Piece of writing I have read in a long time. Very original.
Me chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was, in a word, hilarious. hehe Good job.
Mavelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
You have made me so happy right now. Well done!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9