Reviews for Spiders in the Mist: An Arachnid Love Story
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow I laughed so much at this! Absolutely fantastic, and I love how it's a sister fic to Flawed&Fair!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really loved this story! But plz, make a story with spiders and a female and a male fall in love, plz?
HC0 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
*picks self up from where she fell laughing hysterically onto the floor* This was pure epic. I don't even know where to begin. I went looking for fanfic and I came back with a knowledge of spider sex...G-d has such a sense of humor.
elfgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Insane but wonderful.
Liriel Peredhil chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Unbelievable, really! I very much enjoyed reading this, ever more so because I know "Flawed and Fair" well enough. Your style does remind me a little of tehta's indeed.

It's not only a completely different view on Tolkien's world but you give such a vivid impression of those creatures you usually should dislike. It makes them so very sympathetic when some of their legs are intertwining, three of eight eyes are staring... an awesome story, really!

And I swear I will never ever kill a spider again but carefully putting it, no, *him* outside into the garden where he might find his mate. ;-)

Avaril chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh my lord! This is awesome! I must check out more of your work! This is so different from the 'normal' pairings of Tolkien's work...

I'll never think about the spiders the same again..
Arthien1188 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
You are absoutely insane, and I love it! This is hysterical, twisted, and yet also very tender. And weird. Really weird. But I love it! Now I can officially say, "I've read spider slash!" Lol.
Itarille chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This is just so wonderful- I was torn between melting and laughing the whole way. I never knew spider slash could be so very interesting. It was definitely worth the wait! This goes straight to my favourites.
Tyellas chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
As if a love story between two giant evil spiders could possibly be any better, it also features a giant evil spider execution for a violation of the Spider Warrior Code. I was moved by your empathy with the darker forces of Middle-Earth as expressed in such immortal lines as, “The orc-killers are out in the valley! And they look edible!
Nol chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Wow! Who would have thought it possible? Trust you, my dear Maggie to make a slashy story about spiders impossibly entertaining. You would have made my year if Helob had quoted some classic arachnid love poetry (all written in octets, I'm sure) whilst being caressed by Morliant in the throes of passion, but of love laughter and literature I think think to have successfully evoked two out of three is a wondrous accomplishment. And injuries! And caves! Oh my. Really fantastic work. Now where's the 'Shelob Has Two Daddies' sequel?
Larian Elensar chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
OMG...Maggie, this is GREAT! So very creative and funny and entertaining. It definitely lived up to all the talk beforehand. Whoo!