Reviews for The Real Thing
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, that's really sweet and romantic!
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
It was when I first saw this episode that I became one hundred percent BA 'shipper. It needs a post-ep! And I'm really glad I found this one first. Good job!
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I sawthe Posthumous Collection again on re-run the other day. That scene always catches me. I love the utterly annoyed look on Farnell's face when Goren comes up and starts making time with Eames while she's sitting for her portrait.

Good story on it. Really enjoyed it with my breakfast.
Katie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
You just gave me the purest warm fuzzies ever Now I can go to bed smiling. Brilliant writing!
erika red chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
mmhmm. i'd been reading fics when i finally saw that episode, and man oh man, the same exact thing caught my attention. so glad you wrote this fic.
gerfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hi, really sweet nice story, I like it. I like the part about the phone call and he is standing outside her door, its funny lol!
saintmoro chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
c'etait magnifique! Tres Bien!

What a sweet story! I loved the last sentence
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Wow!

That was so amazing!

I'm so glad that you decided to write a fic on this scene.

Please continue writing!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Damn you! You've made me a Bobby/Alex shipper! I have enough ships already! This was so cute and sweet and the way to turn my favorite episode in another, completely lovely direction. *pouts from the unfairness of it all*
Ruthless Bunny chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Delightful. A very plausible way to introduce a romantic interest. Light and natural. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thanks! :-)
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I've come to expect nothing but sheer brilliance from you and yet again you've delivered. Fluffy? Sure. But a little fluff never hurt anyone - especially when it's written so in character. You took my favorite moment from Sunday's ep and made it ten times better - thanks!
Msynergy chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Must say that I really did enjoy this story. And yes, it was kinda fluffy, but I think it's great anyway! :0)

Peace,

Yeva
CycloneT chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
How can I sufficiently convey my delight with this story without resorting to running around the room, hugging myself with glee?

I'm not sure I can - so image the above picture, and you pretty much have my reaction. *g* I've noticed a few of your fics over at AI, and I've got them all saved to review later - but I think I'll do it here. It's easier, and I'm all for easy.

Wonderful fic, and I can't wait to see this ep when it airs in Oz.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
LOVE IT! I was having the same fluffy thoughts as I watched that episode too... what a perfect story to match what I myself was thinking :) Thanks so much!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
OMG I love this. I was thinking the same thing when i saw Sunday's episode, and Bobby letting that little flirtatious slip. I laughed when I saw it in the show, I knew someone would write about it. You captured the feeling perfectly! I think you sohould continue more on this line, you write Alex and Bobby so true to character, you even have Bobby's speech patterns down! Awesome job, please do more!