Reviews for Love, Destiny, and Pain
ava-bell-yan chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
jason can i call you jason?

that was fantastic i absolutely loved it

please keep your story writing up

i just want to know what happens to draco that's all

lots and lots of hugs,

ALAURA
Padawan Kiba chapter 11 . 7/2/2005
Can u please update "Silver Dragon and Golden Phoenix", it is a wonderful story, and this one is too. Please update them both.
SlytherinFTW chapter 11 . 5/2/2005
That is really good...poor Harry and Draco... they want to be accepted, but everyone won't accept the fact that a Gryffindor and a Slytherin are going out...
skimmie chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
update
Mistress Vamp chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
Ok, Boy Wonder...you have to give us the update soon! I have *got* to know what's going to happen to these two! Poor Draco. Will he be alright?
henry dark chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
you should really change it so it says hit and review
KatieCat chapter 10 . 3/4/2005
I really liked the story. Please hurry with the next chapter.
Mistress Vamp chapter 10 . 2/27/2005
Woo hoo! New chappy! *does a happy dance* Hope to read more, boy wonder ;) *giggles* It's a nickname! I loved Robin in the Batman comics. He was always so fascinating even when others didn't like him. You're just awesome ;) My boy wonder! hahaha :) :)
Mari Grem chapter 10 . 2/27/2005
Umm, strange cliffie. I no like cliffies! Please update quickly.

-Cole
Mari Grem chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
I love it. A bit unplausable, but still extremely cute. Please update asap!

-Cole
Dreamer chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
It wil be interesting to see what the orb will be used for.
a reviewer chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
it's good
Mistress Vamp chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
Yeah yeah yeah...I'm strange, but ya still love me ;) This is another great chapter! I'll let Shannon know...hope you got my email, boy wonder ;)
R.J.O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
good book so far only got to read the beggining of the first ch but it reminds me of book 2 a little but keep up the good work LOVE ;) (LOL) a friend!
there is only you chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
Although I find some of the ideas in this story repetitive, I like the way you've mashed them together. I feel that you need to work on the remedial grammar of homophones, though. YOUR is possesive YOU'RE is you are. Things like that. If you ever need any help with proofing or editing, you know how to email me, and I would be happy to help.