Reviews for Remembering Tomorrow
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 11/12
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thank you very much for this story. If I read the date right you understood long before most people. I wanted to thank you for that as well. My eldest brother and I read the books at the same time and we had many arguments regarding Snape and which side he was actually on. Through the first book, I thought he was a bad guy, but after that I never doubted him again. My brother, on the other hand, never trusted him once throughout the series. I makes me happy to know that someone else believed in the poor soul.
P chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow, so interesting! I love this idea, it actually gives a believable reason for Snape hating Harry (and it makes more sense than the canon reason). Great story.
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Interesting idea why Severus is hating Harry. It actually makes mores sense than a childhood grudge he couldn't get over. Another great story of yours.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh poor Severus...
Erestory chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
crazy good fic. sad but wonderfull written.
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I loved this. It makes so much more sense then Snape harbouring childhood grudges against James for his behaviour towards Harry.

Great One Shot
Diva of Overkill chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
What can I say? Why can't I write like this? I really think what makes your stories so good is that you have a way of describing things that really makes the reader see it as well as FEEL it, and that's a real talent.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It's only logical... *sigh*

It must be awful to have this sort of gift
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Interesting story. Well written.
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Even in light of new canon, this is an incredible version of events. "He is only human: he will hate the boy." This is a fine balance, keeping Snape nasty and hateful, but giving an explanation that is so understandable.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I think, at times, that you must be a seer of some sort to write fics that fit so perfectly with books that have yet to come out. Comforting to come back and read this after everything.
cessation chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
i read this. closed the little tab on my internet browser. thought it over for a second, and reopened it to send a review.

this was too beautifully simple to pass up a review - i simply had to.

your reasoning behind Snape's hate is stellar. beautiful.
jobybeans chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Very powerful yet brief. This is what a short fic should be. The opening line sets the scene of the well known Snape yet the end leads way to a deeper unknown yet human side. Impressive
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
What a wonderful little tale ! and sadly, quite a possible outcome in the future, but let's hope not ! Thanks for sharing.