Reviews for Tales of a Lost Kokiri
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
That was amazing. I like reading Zelda Fanfics and I like when a little romance is put into it, it brings it alive. Great job
Linkoftime chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
He'll yha
SomebodyWhoLovesThings chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
A long moan escaped her thoat as she reached up to his shirt and began to take it off...

Three words: What the crap!
Like, they are eleven! What is this? It's ok, but kinda weird right here.
NoComment chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
OuO
This is great.
Wish majora had more to do with it though...
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
awesome story i hope more people read this so you can get the credit this story deserves
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
you need to update this chapter it was the Goddess Hylia who created the Skyward Sword which Link (the first Link... i think) forged into the Master Sword with the Goddess Flames and Zelda's (the reincarnation of Hylia) help and the Piccori (i think thats how you spell it) made the Piccori Sword which was later forged into the Four Sword. in other words you really need to brush up on your Zelda.
Trent chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Good, very good, only have one complaint and that's that Malon back story was taken oout of disgaea (laharl mother died the same way as malons) but still, pretty good
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Smash Bros. AND Link to the Past references in the same chapter! Pata Hikari, you have earned my favor! Expect large amounts of pocky to rain from the sky just for you!
Anonymonstrosity chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Definitely the best Legend of Zelda fanfiction stories I've read. the story was brilliant, and you were very creative. I would have enjoyed more action though, at least more one-on-one battles like link's swordfight with Shadow and less romance, but thats probably just me. Anyway good job. I liked it a lot more that your sequel, sorry. The whole thing between Kasuto and Zelda was creative, but kind of put me off finishing reading the sequel, plus the fact that Link did not even make an appearance.
a douche with too much time chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
...touching
Jeff chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
THIS IS AWSOME!
Kintatsu chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
The anime is SLAYERS! 3 Xellos-sama! 3
origin of summoners chapter 19 . 8/2/2009
great fic defintily a fic to read
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You...no matter where i go on the web, you show up with your stupid 'Zelda's a lesbian stories.'
AllanC chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
Tales of a Lost Kokiri hooked me the moment i read the first page. The storyline was ammazing as was the plot. I enjoyed how you paired Link and Sarai and thier missadventures.

Their were points that I couldn't help but laugh out loud, and others in which i got emotional over. I'm a little dissapointed in not being able to find out whats going to happen to Zelda, but i can pretty much figure it out. Thank you for such a wonderful story.