Reviews for Chicken For My Table
beautyshines5795 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i think this is a very good chapter. i am glad that she is going to marry Nicholas but i do wish she would marry Michael even though they called it off.
amberheard chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this chaapter or is it
Gingerslytherin chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Awesome i love it!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
this story is like- flufftastic. ooey gooey melted marshmallows on triple chocolate fudge.
starry-eyed-torchwood-lover chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
i dont like it. i love it lol. please carry on, i want to know what she writes next. there arnt enough nicholas/mia fics on here. dont get me wrong i love joseph/clarrise, but i like a bit of both lol. please continue xx
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I love this story so far! There just arn't enough stories for these two! Update soon please!
yf7t chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I love it!

Update soon!

x
ichirukipwns chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
OMG! how have you NOT updated this? this is awesome! the explanation nick gave mia made me melt!
TheNightimeSky chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Cute. :)

Really? That's a first...most like the books BETTER than the movies. :) I like it.

YES! I say you bring Michael into this. just for fun, please? -puppy eyes- lol!
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
-grits teeth and squeezes eyes shut- Dont...think...about...books! I liked the movies before I read the books, but after I did...-shivers- Ugh! Still...nice fic. I like it actually. and if I just dont think about the books, and how MIA SHOULD BE WITH MICHAEL, this is actually good. :) You sound just like her. :)
shoppingrulz chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
it's a good story

do u plan on adding more to it
velmagirl71494 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! we totally need more Mia/Mick stories
deadlymistress24 chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
OMG! i love this story! i am a hardcore NDMT fan and i always wanted them to get married! keep writing! please! the suspense is killing me! (plus i wanna see mia call jow "grandpa". hehe.)
Uranaikko chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
HAHAHA...! i love it.. this is a cool story

update it as soon as possible..

luv mia nad nicholas pairings.. and i'm dissapointed cause there are not much a nick and mia fic.. *snif* i must read the clarisse and joe fic to find a slight of mia and nick pairings.. you make me happy as you write this...

update it soon...!
toreshi chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
um, the ring. NOT SILVER!

at least white gold, or platinum at best