Reviews for There's more than one way o' skinnin' a cat
Visage chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
HA! Wonderful little story you have! Filled with description and a delightful idea. I absolutely loved how you repeated the "stalking" scene for both Malcolm and the Cat. Wonderful work. :-D Thank you for sharing this with us!
T'eyla chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hehehe... funnyfunnyfunny :). Also a cat lover, as you sure know, and Malcolm fan, so this is the perfect story for me :P. I'd like to see what Malcolm thinks up for revenge... sequel: Malcolm returns home to Earth for shore leave or something and meets Tinkerbell the 20-year-old beast... how 'bout that?

T'eyla
ChockaBlock chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I loved this! Reminds me of the vendetta my cat Tiger had on my brother when we were little.

The repetition of the stalking bit was very cleverly done and I can totally imagine little Malcolm growing into the Malcolm we know and love today!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Lol! Excellent. Question: You said he was a bad shot with rifles and sidearms, something that didn't change with time. I would say that Malcolm is a very good shot. Or, is this from his POV as a twelve year old?
Sita Z chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Loved that story! That's just the kind of thing cats do... mind you, I love cats! But you know I do. Thank you for including the cat living at number twenty *g*, and all I can say is, wonderful job (as always)! Also loved the more melancholic parts about Malcolm's childhood.

Thank you!

Sita :-)
Sita Z chapter 1 . 10/7/2004

Thank you!

Sita :-)
Orion9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Just brilliant! As far as I can tell, it’s Tinkerbell 2, Malcolm 1 so far ... or is it 0? LOL! What a wonderful glimpse into Malcolm’s childhood days. Awaiting his next move... :D
KaleidescopeCat chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
HAHAHAHAHA... I love cats, I love Malcolm, but who in God's name names a male cat TINKERBELL? No wonder the poor thing holds such a grudge against everyone. Awesome story!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Haha! This is a great look at Malcolm's youth. It's a good thing that Porthos doesn't give him as much trouble. Although that would be interesting. Anyway, this is a nice light-hearted piece. I loved the "sneaking up on the target" clips.
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
He he he he he he he. Very good!
Exploded Pen chapter 1 . 10/5/2004