Reviews for Truest Fear
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Well... The ending was Great!

Very Awesome...!

Oh gosh... If only the others know what Sanji's worst fear is...! XD
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
very good, the conclusion in the end makes it even better in my opinion. keep on creating amazing stories! :)
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
A great combination. Dark, but with a happy ending since it was all an illusion. I'm curious as to what the others saw, but this piece from Sanji's point of view really made an impact on the bond he shares with his captain. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this here.
Kamizacondor chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Woo Neat :D

I almost thought it was real!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Greatm, great job!

Love this story!
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh my God! You scared the damn hell shit out of me there, you know that? that was just so... scary...! Good that Sanji remembered in time, ne? and he was right: what he saw was something that'll never, ever will happeno
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Great job!
FoxyRed chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Love this, your an awesome bad its a oneshot
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I remember the first time I read this fic, I was blown away by its marvelous intensity. I don't why I never reviewed. Call it laziness. But after a while I went on a small search for this story again, and I'm so happy to have found it finally. So now I'm leaving a proper review. :D

First off, your characterizations are wonderful. And second, the entire setting and plot was so original that I'm in awe. Really, really, great work on the mood and atmosphere. Talk about suspense. I loved reading every single word. The Sanji/Luffy hints were also very nicely done. I really do wish there were more fics for these two. But your story has managed to fuel my imagination in more ways than one. xD Loved it. Really. Awesome piece.
kosumi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
OO! THIS IS A GOOD ONE! I like it. I like it a lot. well done! :D
Digital chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm making a SanjixLuffy site, and please oh please can I use this fic? email to response.
Archica chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
To the, um, "Annonymus" reviewer below:

Wow, I'm like, so impressed by the courage and bravery you displayed by leaving that review and knowing that I'd have no way of contacting you. Good job. Hopefully someday I can be as cool as you are.

P.S. To be someone who can't even spell the word "anonymous", you sure do have a lot of room to critisize the writing of someone else. Kiss my ass.
Annonymus chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Seriously do you want to knoe what i thought about this story or whatever?

i have three words for you...keep goin its comin up... o...

GET A LIFE!this story sucked big balls!
LotusStar chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I really like the circumstances under which Sanji had the hallucination. Stories like these more often involve the character in question dreaming, but this was an interesting and fresh approach. And I loved the way Sanji din't seem to want to accept what his vision meant. "...why was it Luffy, and not Nami, that he saw dead?" Hmm... I wonder...

Great piece. I like.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Aw!

You'll forgive me if I say I wish this had been longer than a one-shot, 'cuz I'm an evil fiend who luffs her angst, and it's such a classic, fun idea, would have liked to see more done with it. But still, this was sweet. And it's SanLu! My secret crush. Or somesuch. That Nami tried kissing him awake made me giggle, because yes, if all else failed she'd take one for the team like that! And it still didn't work - liked how that surprised Sanji as much as anyone. Might've gone better if it had been his capt~ain _ Too adorable!