Reviews for You Never See The Most Obvious Things
redluffs chapter 11 . 7/20
izzywolf22 chapter 14 . 2/25
Yesssssss zolu for life
izzywolf22 chapter 8 . 2/25
I love, love counselor chopper!
GUEST PERSON 3 chapter 1 . 2/23
You should write another ZoLu fanfic soon! 3
My fav chapter faraway XD so funny and adorable :3
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like the first chapter! Well done!
ThatRandomPerson chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Aughhh i loved that story. ZoLu is my favorite one piece pairing :P. Thank u for writing that fic, time to look for moar! *runs off* bye
manga luver chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I pictured naked bonclay... I threw up
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
damn it u write ro sloooww great story
Lyneel chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
why did it end? Nooo, it's too good to end, I want mooooooooore... T.T

anyway, great work, that was the kind of romance I like the most! perfectly balanced, playful and with a sweet taste that is left even after reading. Wonderful! thank you for this!
Lyneel chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
another good chapter, well done! :) I think Chopper is very sweet here - well, he always is, but I can just imagine him getting all worked up to help his friends, giving his encouragement and drawing Zoro's attention to the positive, probable outcome of the situation. Way to go! :)
Lyneel chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
ha ha ha, the morning prank was... HA HA HA x'D ! Oh dear, I'm almost crying of laughter while imagining this situation!
Lyneel chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
so sweet! n_n very energetic and relaxing night... Oh, whether this statement makes sense or not, I cannot say, but by all means, I liked this chapter very much! :)
Lyneel chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Their sparing seemed to be so much fun! I wish I could try doing this as well Unfortunately, most of people appear offended after a friendly punch, but well, whatever, running for your life is quite adventurous as well ;) Zoro and Luffy sure are compatible. I really think they are an amazing couple, be it in a romantic or any other way, as they are very alike and exact opposites at the same time. I just can't help being supportive ;) Chopper seems to be as well, I really liked that in the previous chapter their conversation, in a slight doctor/patient tone was cute and funny, and warm as well :) Good job once again!