Reviews for You Never See The Most Obvious Things
redlipstick77 chapter 11 . 7/20
izzywolf22 chapter 14 . 2/25
Yesssssss zolu for life
izzywolf22 chapter 8 . 2/25
I love, love counselor chopper!
GUEST PERSON 3 chapter 1 . 2/23
You should write another ZoLu fanfic soon! 3
My fav chapter faraway XD so funny and adorable :3
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like the first chapter! Well done!
ThatRandomPerson chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Aughhh i loved that story. ZoLu is my favorite one piece pairing :P. Thank u for writing that fic, time to look for moar! *runs off* bye
manga luver chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I pictured naked bonclay... I threw up
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
damn it u write ro sloooww great story
Lyneel chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
why did it end? Nooo, it's too good to end, I want mooooooooore... T.T

anyway, great work, that was the kind of romance I like the most! perfectly balanced, playful and with a sweet taste that is left even after reading. Wonderful! thank you for this!
Lyneel chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
another good chapter, well done! :) I think Chopper is very sweet here - well, he always is, but I can just imagine him getting all worked up to help his friends, giving his encouragement and drawing Zoro's attention to the positive, probable outcome of the situation. Way to go! :)
Lyneel chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
ha ha ha, the morning prank was... HA HA HA x'D ! Oh dear, I'm almost crying of laughter while imagining this situation!
Lyneel chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
so sweet! n_n very energetic and relaxing night... Oh, whether this statement makes sense or not, I cannot say, but by all means, I liked this chapter very much! :)
Lyneel chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Their sparing seemed to be so much fun! I wish I could try doing this as well Unfortunately, most of people appear offended after a friendly punch, but well, whatever, running for your life is quite adventurous as well ;) Zoro and Luffy sure are compatible. I really think they are an amazing couple, be it in a romantic or any other way, as they are very alike and exact opposites at the same time. I just can't help being supportive ;) Chopper seems to be as well, I really liked that in the previous chapter their conversation, in a slight doctor/patient tone was cute and funny, and warm as well :) Good job once again!
Lyneel chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
so far, it's very good and fun! I'm truly enjoying the time spent reading this story. All of the chapters manage to keep me intrested and smiling, especially the third and 4th ones. Zoro gathering courage for a few days seems so positively ridiculous, his search in the town even more ("meat" sign was truly a brilliant idea, ha ha! ), Luffy's gift was as sweet as a cake (not a meatcake, although ;) ), the line about "helpful ceiling" made me laugh for ages, and Zoro's train of thoughts even made my fit of laughter worse. So when Robin decided to make her little joke, I couldn't wait any longer and hurried to write the review, just to let you know that I really appreciate your job, which is very well-done, in my opinion. Great work, once again! Now, back to the story!