Reviews for To Catch a Death Eater
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love the concept... and your style, the characterizations... pretty much the entire story (even the OC, which happens rarely). Keep writing this!
Go Outside chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
This is an awesome story. I love good Lucius :) If you ever decide to continue it I would love to find out how this all ends :) Thanks.
Miravisu chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
I really like the kind of Malfoys you portray here, and in particular Ginny's observation, the WhatIf Illusion Lucius that she caught a glimpse of, even though as letylyf said in his/her review, the Lucius portrayed in canon versions is a bit different. But there are many sides to the Malfoy men, no doubt.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
An interesting chapter, even though Moody's dismissal of Human Rights is rather questionable. chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
any chance whatsoever of you completing this story? I love your takes on the Malfoys and Lucius in particular and this one is good.
The Darkest wizard chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Please recontinue this story!
aaprentice assassin chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
Interesting... I finished reading The Stolen Generation and moved on to this. I find myself regretting to not adhering to my usual 'read only finished fics' policy. This is a very well done piece. The relationships are believable and although Lucius is slightly out of canon character, you give very plausible reasons for every action...and on top of that twelve years in Azkaban will change anyone. He's very well written, as are his interactions with other characters. I find myself curious as to what happened with Severus (I only caught the one line in the last chapter) as well as who this intruiging OC Micheal is, other than what you revealed. I truly hope you find the inspiration to one day continue this fic. And I am now off to read your other works...
Lyansidde chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
I follow your work closely and enjoy it greatly. Recently, while reading "Speculations", I noticed that you were thinking about returning to this piece. Oh, please do.

Redeemed, semi-redeemed, or outright evil Lucius is one of my very favorite things, and this story was moving along in an exciting and interesting fashion when you put it on hiatus. Slash, gen or het, all or any, is fine, just please continue.
letylyf chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
Well, this isn't much of a rigidly canon centric story to begin with, and Lucius seems to be drifting further away from whatever one can interpret from the books. I can't quite reconcile this Lucius with cool, hate-filled Draco's father we meet in the books.. nonetheless, it is a really nice story. Lucius has made his choice - or so we are all lead to believe..
RavenEcho chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
good update soon please

Taren K chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
hey! this is really interesting!

lucius is such a good guy. i like him much better than hermione. she seems so cynical...

o.O michael is evil.

update soon!
duj chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
I like your Lucius though I don't think canon really supports your view of his strategic brilliance. He makes too many mistakes in the books.
Azkaban Prisoner 061088 chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
I absolutely LOVE it.

Lucius Malfoy is my favorite character in the book; especially as a Death Eater. Thank you very much for giving me something to read for a quarter of an hour.

You'll be writing more I trust?

Please do.

letylyf chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
When you mentioned Lucius-Ginny at the beginning, my automatic thought was "ew! hell no", but that was an amazing little piece of work there. It was beautiful.

Poor Draco, I can't help but pity him, although I'm sure he'd hate that, heh. I get the feeling all those years of separation while Lucius was in Azkaban didn't really do Draco much good, in the grand scheme of things here.
Loise chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Moody, was utterly amusing with the last line. Very interesting how this murder mystery is being played out. How the characters are interacting with each other through mutual difficult relationships. Very intriguing.

*whispers* yes! I have wondered... it's just so interesting, what their relationship could be. I wonder how her parents would react to this Malfoy? Oh the possibilities.